Team 7

(Y/n) pov

Today is the day we are to be given our genin teams I'm not worried however do to the fact that there is an uneven number of people and I made a deal with the hokage that I would be the fourth man on whatever team sasuke is on, however I still don't know who the other two members are going to be. Sasuke is acting calm but I can tell he is sweating bullets. He even told me that if he was given a team of only him with untalented fan girls he was going to stay back a year in the academy. Iruka came in and begi to give our teams but my ears perked up at team seven

Iruka" Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and do to uneven number of graduates. (Y/n) Uchiha."

Naruto " yay I got (y/n)  "

Sakura" suck it Ino pig I got the two hotties"

Ino " what the hell why does billboard brow get both of them."

Sasuke just gives me a fist bump because we're together

(Y/n) "glad to be working with you Naruto, and I look forward getting to know you Sakura"

This got a smile from Naruto and a blush from the pink haired girl.

The rest of the teams were announced and eventually all the jonin sensei picked up there team except ours. Must be the copy cat ninja only he would be three hours late.

Naruto goes to put an eraser to fall down on the teacher I stopped him so I could put a dummy paper bomb on it.

Naruto " what's this for? "

(Y/n) " it's a fake paper bomb it looks like and acts like one but doesn't explode so whether they dodge the eraser or it lands on them they are going to get quite the shock"

Thirty minutes later

Movement behind the door stirs everyone's attention but I could already sense them since before  they walked in the building. We all see a hand open the door and an eraser fall on a silver/white colored head. And Naruto burst out laughing.

Kakashi " my first impression of you is hmm what's this... Oh Crap"

He then chucks the eraser with the dummy paper bomb out the classroom door shuts it while hopping away from the door but is surprised not to hear an explosion. He goes and checks realizing it was a dummy.

Kakashi " my impression is that your a bunch of monsters"

Meanwhile Naruto and I  where laughing hysterically .

Kakashi grumbled and told us to meet him on the roof and shushined away. I decided to flicker  behind him and hide my presence. After a few minutes the trio arrived on the roof.

Kakashi " wasn't there another one of you"

Do I decided To whisper in his ear

(Y/n) " behind you"

He jumped in surprise and grabbed for a kunai but put it away noticing it was me.

Kakashi " how'd did you get behind me without alerting me."

(Y/n) " Shisui did teach me the body flicker after all"

Realization registered in his eyes

Ok you four tell me about yourselves

Sakura " Sensei you should tell us first"

Kakashi " hmm how about no "

I chimed in

(Y/n) " kakashi hatake the copy cat ninja. His likes are icha icha and the leaf village, his dislikes are hospitals and traitors, his dream to star in the icha icha movie series "

Kakashi's eye was wide

Kakashi" now how the hell Did you know that. Who exactly are you "

I smiled

(Y/n) " I'm (y/n) Uchiha my likes are family , friends and the leaf village my dislikes are traitors my hobbies are training and inventing new jutsu my dream is to dedicate my life to the village and the Uchiha clan as for how I know I researched each potential jonin sensei."

After that we continued on with our introductions and kakashi told us about tomorrow's test. Then we were dismissed I decided to take the four of us out for dinner at an akimiichi restaurant we ate and learned more about eachother other and I discovered Sakuras mother was on the civilian council speaking of which Sakura herself seemed quite content sitting next to me especially since sasuke refused for anyone to so next to him except me so the booth went sasuke me Sakura and Naruto on the other side.

I then warned them to eat breakfast instead of going without because we can let it digest and have maximum energy rather than run on seventy percent and slowly were down.

That night danzo had summoned me for a mission I was to assassinate a traveling merchant who also was a spy for Iwa he said I should also gather all his Intel, supplies, and wealth so we could use it to our own benefit. He also stated I could keep twenty five percent of the wealth to myself so I can add to the Uchiha treasury so I could help supply more to my clan so I would be more influential as clan head. Not that the Uchiha lost its wealth after the massacre nor did it stagnate with the massive income my missions and jutsu brought In but it was necessary to increase the wealth at a steady stream to show I meant business. You'd be surprised but he helped teach me plenty I didn't know about being a clan head because even taught  I Roughly learned the ins and outs i didn't know it all because Itachi was the original  heir. So danzo helped me learn everything he learned about the political game over his many years so I could be more effective. He also let me know how beneficial that I had a world famous elite ninja clan  as a backing that he never had so once I combined that with the root I would have even more power than danzo did which he himself was grateful for knowing his successor would be even more successful in his roll.

Danzo" so I heard your on team Kakashi that's very good he's one of the few shinobi in this village you could actually learn a thing or two from whether it be from his skill knowledge or Jutsu he should be a good teacher."

(Y/n) " yeah but I doubt Being late is one of them"

Danzo laughed for a minute and took a sip of his tea.

Danzo " good one. Now let me tell you all information I have gathered over the years on the  clans and their unique taijutsu."