Jonin exams

(Y/n) pov

It was time for the jonin exams so many amongst our rookie class decided to participate the only ones who couldn't were neji and shikamaru who were already jonin and Naruto and sasuke who were still genin. You see the rest of us are chunin. Well the jonin exams are also different because you go as an individual. The village isn't worried about letting me go to the hidden mist  village to participate even though I'm a jinchuriki because of my high skill level. So much so even in the past when it was only three people who knew I was a jinchuriki it wasn't a problem when sasuke and I journeyed because Even then it was known I was beyond jonin level in skill.

Either way the chunin who believe they are ready begin to make they're treck to the hidden must village with the proper paperwork of course. So naturally all of us leaf chunin are going I was even surprised iruka joined us because he felt he is ready. This came as a shock to each of us who were taught by him in the academy, But kiba took it to far.

Kiba " how the hell do you plan on. Becoming jonin all you do is teach kids in the academy."

Iruka promptly knocked him out with a piece of chalk

Iruka " any more questions class?!?"

The recovering inuzuka promptly said none sensei. This got one hell of an outburst of laughter from me

(Y/n) " I'll make sure to keep an eye out because i can't wait to see if you beat someone with chalk in the exams."

He rubbed the back of his head embarrassed

Iruka " I use kunai too you know "

I promptly looked at the kunai/shuriken bag on his hip but then noticed one with chalk on his other. I just chuckled.

When we arrived there were plenty of diverse ninja in the land of mist probably because this was their first time hosting any inter village event since the civil war. So all villages even smaller ones decided to send as many people as possible to not only participate but also scout the village. It didn't take long for us to make our way to the first exam site to show our official registration soon they brought us into a large building with the other contestants  soon it was explained to us that this was the first exam room in which we were exposed to escape this room through one of the many escape routes in order to pass to the next exam the only problem was there are thirty randomly timed escape routes that will make themselves available and once each one is used by a person it closes off from further use.

The problem is there is about a hundred chunin participating In the exams so you have to fight in order to use an escape route. Meanwhile the room will fill with a  gas that will knock out anyone still in the room. The instructor then turned to water because it was a water clone. The gas then started slowly pouring in. And there was chaos people already began to fight even though no exit was currently available the first few exits were used by those who were luck enough to be close by. Then one opened up by me I began to fight off all those who attempted attack me or use it from themselves but found myself unable to resist Sakuras pouting face when she attempted to use it so I let my fiancé have the freebie. Which got me scolded by Ino but praised for my youth by lee. Iruka made a clone who then used big head jutsu to get every ones attention away from the escape he found. It didn't work on me but I was not willing to test how strong his chalk actually was. I watched as my fellow leaf shinobi all left so I decided it was time to have some fun I began making clones to block off the exits that were available so  no one could sneak out it eventually became an all out brawl if you wanted to escape I enjoyed the madness full heartedly an began to mess with people by having my clones use some of the exits to make people more desperate eventually when there were still over sixty people left and only five more exits I would take my leave after my exit I got questioning stairs from the proctors who asked why I kept letting clones escape, I told them it was to thin out the competition.

The last four people to come out gave me looks of hatred apparently some of their fellow ninja were left behind because of my trick so they were gunning for me but I could tell I can easily end them if I felt it was necessary.

The second part of the exams were designed to see if we could withstand torture by refusing to give Intel that was given to us via cards that would burn after we read them. The exam was for us to withstand certain physical and mental torture methods and even genjutsu. We could fail by two ways given up the info or dropping out declaring we had enough. The only way we could pass is by withstanding the torture up until the timer expired. The problem was the timer was set for twenty four hours and we would all go to separate cells where we'd attempt to pass the second exam. The reason all of our cells were close together was so we could see the others get tortured and hear there screams it was also to tempt us to give up as we'd see the people be released and healed after they failed.

Well needless to say the examiners were shocked I made it through the full time without even blinking. But only I was experienced with actual torture here other than Ino, Who was taught her clans jutsus. The only other leaf ninja too pass were lee, iruka, and Sakura. But I was proud to say none of us fell for genjutsu. Hell shino would pass if the insects didn't go haywire from the torture and independently attack the examiners causing him to give up so he could stop them from killing the poor sap who decided it be wise to water board him aka attempted to drown the hive. Other than that only a few other ninja passed and they were from main villages.