Exams continue

(Y/n) pov

I spent most of my time talking to the sand trio as they were the second squad to arrive. Gaara seemed confused why I kept trying to spend time with him. He talked about how mother sensed something interesting about me but I just laughed it off and said " oh really why thank you Shukaku."  Which seemed to make the sand. Spirit act up that someone new it's name gaara couldn't really make out whether I was a target to kill or something to fear because apparently he was warned I was far to dangerous. His siblings obviously were terrified. Especially that I would  demand gaara to be my Guinea pig for new food recipes. Which further confused the red head because my cooking abilities made him unconsciously want to keep me alive. Kankuro couldn't get over me having a kunai to his neck at our first meeting and temari was worried about my skill after hearing my missions completed.

Needless to say my happy go lucky demeanor changed once team seven arrived and sasuke was in pain do to the newly acquired curse mark on his neck I forced him to come with me to my temporary  room at the tower. He was surprised when I took out a scroll and uses it to absorb The curse mark from his body. Immediately feeling better he thanked me. After the time final expired for the second part of the exam we were to meet at the main room. Informed of the necessary preliminaries. My team mates dropped out because this was were the two root members  mission was complete kabuto also dropped out. It took all my will not to kill him immediately.

Well the preliminaries began with sasuke Destroying kabutos teammate even though he could drain chakra he couldn't dodge a fireball. Here's how the rest went  Ino vs  Sakura  draw, kiba vs Naruto the blonde won, neji vs Hinata, winner goes to the branch family. Shikamaru vs kin lazy ass won, shino exploded some sound Ninjas arms to my amusement. Lee put up the best losing fight against gaara, temari rendered tenten useless, kankuro broke the bones of mister flexible, choji got humiliated, and then It was me against a random Iwa nin who's teammates quit. Trying to be brave he went to use substitution rather than dodge the shuriken I used in he begging to test him but my weapons hit him before he could complete the jutsu so he had to be helped by medics. I on the other hand couldn't stop laughing at how pathetic it was. We were given

A month to train for the finals but I was approached by the hokage, do to sasukes curse mark being removed he then asked if I could remove another , much to my surprise it was on my fiancé anko, she was needless to say shocked that I could remove it so easily. She gave me a kiss on the lips and held me for a minute then spoke.

Anko " I volunteered to be a potential candidate to be your wife as a last minute thing because I was tired of people being afraid of me because I was  his student but now I'm starting to see your a greater man than I initially thought so I'd like to get to know you better. I decided to take her out to dinner and tell her more about myself  i mentioned in a part time anbu but I'm also danzo's disciple which caught her off guard but gave her a good idea about how I do a lot of behind the scenes work. Needless to say she was impressed and we had a great time.

Time skip

Over the month I've trained extremely hard I had also made thousands of shadow clones with my new found near endless chakra supply that comes as a jinchuriki. I set the shadow clones to do different things such as missions, training and intelligence gathering.
Yes I have my clones going around the world learning all types of jutsu while also placing markers so I can use hirashin. I've even had them sneak into forbidden areas to learn kekkai genkai forbidden and clan jutsus.

I also made a secret meeting with Itachi. I came as an order of Danzo to hire the s rank rouge ninja group to attack a Iwa caravan that had Intel on the leaf village, we also payed for info on orochimaru. Needless to say when the members who came was kisame hoshigaki and my older brother there was surprise. When I had payed for it I also managed to get him in private he taught me how to summon and let me sign the scroll of the crows. But we didn't have long. But it was nice to see him I gave him a secret paper telling him about life, sasuke, and how I love him.

I also may have also been training in jutsu I seen in the preliminaries. First and foremost I learned the eight gates lee opened. I can go all the way but I've Maxed out at the seventh gate because I don't want to die just yet. I also learned how to manipulate sand by watching how gaara did it well technically I can now Manipulate any material like he does with sand I even tested it out with steal. I also after watching the Hyuuga fight was interested in they're techniques considering I have a byakugan so I had a root member from the branch family
Get me access to all of the records on the clans jutsu and its theoretical jutsu they have been unable to complete.

I had also gone on multiple dates with each of my fiancés matter of fact I'm hoping building to bulging after escorting a certain pink haired kunoichi home after watching a new princess gale movie. Imagine my surprise when I see the sound ninja who's my opponent in the starting round of the finals.  About to engage in a death match with gaara. I decided to intervene.

(Y/n) " dosu leave now I look foward to meeting you in our match there you can have your death battle"

Dosu " fine you punk I'll have fun killing you in front of an audience"

The sound bitch left.

Gaara" he was supposed to satisfy my craving for blood now you must satisfy me "

I turned to him with a smile walk up to him and pat his stomach

(Y/n) " how about I satisfy your craving for food I can tell you haven't ate all day say if you bring me to where you're staying I'll make you and you're siblings a delicious dinner."

He intently glared at me then put away his sand

Gara " I'll suppose that will work for now but know that tommorow I will get  all the blood  I need. Now follow me "

Imagine the shock on temari and kankuros face when I walked in with gara into the apartment and immediately start cooking.

They enjoyed my meal in silence and gara had a content expression while eating which did not go unnoticed by al who were present except the red head himself. After doing the dishes I left after waving goodbye.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting indeed .