Anti akatsuki measures

(Y/n) pov

Itachi being back led to some interesting developments. For example he had a deadly disease, but no longer being a rouge ninja meant the worlds best medic tsunade gave him treatment that was surprisingly simple because there was already a cure for it. Another one of his health problems was his eyes rapidly losing vision so that's where I came in since me and him both had one of Shisui's eyes I implanted them for my elder brother which not only reversed the blindness but also gave him the eternal Mangekyo sharingan so now all of us brothers have it.
I had joked to him that the akatsuki must've had pretty shitty health insurance for because of his medical problems

The village took some adjusting to the new information about the Uchiha massacre. But I was able to spin the ordeal as we were the last living Uchiha faithful to the leaf village I had also commissioned a statue of Shisui be made in the Uchiha complex. Itachi was surprised at first when he was being treated as a hero but soon decided to accept it regardless the guilt his heart still felt. Itachi had also officially acknowledged that he does not want to be head of the Uchiha clan even though he is the oldest sibling which means I remain the clan head. It's been years since the Uchiha complex has felt so lively now that me and my fiancés live here. Karin moved in with sasuke and Itachi back home. So it become quite lively.

The akatsuki has been quiet probably trying to plan for there future given they lost two members on what was supposed to be the easiest jinchuriki and they failed to collect the tailed beast. To top it off they had another member (my brother ) betray them and gave out all the information he had learned to the leaf village. So they've had a lot to do in order to plan. I had also decided to take this opportunity to send word out to all the villages with jinchuriki to watch out for them. In return the waterfall village said they would send there jinchuriki to permanently given too the leaf village in return for financial incentives. They decided this because they don't have the strength to fight the akatsuki so why not get rid of the danger and gain income. Needless to say I had sent root members to safely bring the girl named Fuu to the leaf where we will welcome her.  I had also decided to officially announce to the village the news That I'm a jinchuriki  to the three tails to help strengthen our own populace belief that the akatsuki should be defeated. When this knowledge came out Naruto immediately asked me everything about it so I had told him. Needless to say he was shocked to learn I had sealed the beast within myself. He was also greatly interested in learning how to become friends with the bijuu much like I have so he could do the same thing. My advice was to treat them like a person you would try to befriend in the first place and not like a monster. Gaara had taken up learning from killer bee from the cloud village so he could also become one with his beast.

Today the girl named Fuu arrives
So I decided to greet her at the gate. And to say I was overwhelmed was an understatement when a tan green haired girl came to the gate with three noticeably exhausted root members I knew I was in for trouble. After introducing myself as the person who would be responsible over her she became excited and decided she would drag me around the village so I could be her tour guide. After a day of touring the village I brought her to the compound where I had an apartment ready for her. She decided she wasn't done for the night and that she wanted to meet my family and learn all about us so I had us all assemble at the main house. While everyone talked I prepared dinner.

Even though Fuu is a year younger than me she acts quite childlike in some matters for example manners. She actually like a even more hyperactive Naruto just replace pranking with curiosity. When she found out from my fiancés I was engaged her mood declined and she mumbled about how the good one was already taken. Much to my horror after dinner I was kicked out of my house by the girls so they could talk to Fuu. I could just tell something was amiss. Other than that it was actually a fun day and I was glad I could help save her from the akatsuki because she is a good person.

I had a feeling that at night something would happen and imagine my surprise when a plant man had entered itachi's house at 2 in the morning so obviously I increased the black and white plant man before he could do anything that's when I noticed he wore an akatsuki cloak when Itachi left his bedroom he was shocked to see the deadman and told me who he was and how he was probably going to assassinate my brother. I was just thankful I could stop it needless to say I'm now putting even more efforts into any akatsuki.

Authors note

Of course there is thousands of white Zetsu but black Zetsu is no more how will this change the story.