The Return

(Y/n) pov

Me and sasuke had finished our journey and are about to renter the gates to the village when we realize we are a few feet behind a certain blonde also making his return. Me and sasuke hurried up and caught up with him.

I grab his shoulder and yell

(Y/n) " well look what we have here"

He damn near jumped out of his skin, meanwhile I can see the smirk on both my brothers face and the Sanin who traveled with Naruto. After a moment he got a good look at me and exclaimed.

Naruto "  (y/n) !!!"

He then gave me a hug

We chatted on or way talking about how each of us are different but he mentioned how Pervy sage was the same. Which made me bring up to Jiraiya how I mastered senjutsu which I proved by gather nature energy. Much to his surprise. You see I have had my fair share of encounters with the toad sage do to our spy networks. So we're on friendly terms. He also admits to preferring my way of running the root over danzo's old regime. You see the root has to some degree become more public since the chunin exam invasion with them being a great help protect the leaf saving many lives. I also became a hero for my actions on the battlefield besides Iwa had to hold back from declaring war once they found out there was a new user of the hirashin in the leaf what held them back was fear once they heard it was an Uchiha.

The groups conversation dust last long because we had reached the gate, but I could tell Naruto liked how sasuke was kind to him. The eternal gate guardians were happy to see us when we entered. We all continued walking when Naruto sprinted ahead and jumped on top a light pole exclaiming he's back.  But was soon called down from the pole by Sakura who greeted him and remarked how much he chamged until he acted a bit goofy the she walloped him over the head. I coughed to get her attention and she looked up to see me and sasuke. My fiancé leapt into my arms so we can share a hug and a kiss.

(Y/n) " to think it was possible for you become even more gorgeous than before I sure am a lucky man."

She was so pleased to just be in my arms she didn't say a word. The group went our separate ways except for my clone and Jiraiya both heading toward the hokage tower to report in. Sasuke went to go find Karin, Naruto went for ramen, meanwhile me and Sakura went to find my other fiancés. It didn't take long because we found them eating together at a dango shop. so  we came in behind them and I ordered a plate for the four of us. This caught their attention wondering who ordered them food when they seen me and Sakura I was tackled into a hug by the two. Yugao gave me a hug meanwhile I was taken to the floor by Anko who was talking on about how happy she was that I came back and immediately bought her a treat. Needless to say the rest of my day went with us spending time together and catching up.

The next day I was called in by Danzo who also hugged me but in a more grandfatherly fashion he also said now that I was back I could take control as the head of the root and that he was retiring from that position and how he wished to settle in just an advisor of the hokage just like his fellow advisors had done and how he was done with being a ninja. And to finalize his point he had all of His sharingan removed. and gave them to me because as the head of the Uchiha it was my decision with how to deal with them. Of course I had them properly stored. He also informed tsunade that I was now in charge of the root to which she approved.

Timeskip

Me and Jiraiya had sat down with each other in order to exchange information with each other for the first time in years. I had given him all the information I had on orochimaru and how I became a sage, while he gave me information on the akatsuki and Narutos training. He had them asked if I new anything about the vanishing of the three tails because this matter had greatly set back the akatsuki. I showed him the seal on my stomach and told him how I had sealed him inside myself  at the dead of night at the bottom of the lake. And how no one seen me. This got a chuckle out of him.

Jiraiya " good This should have them running in circles for a while they would never expect the Uchiha clan head to be the jinchuriki of a tailed beast let alone the silent sealing of a bijuu"

When I went home imagine my shock to find Karin and sasuke making out on the couch both surprised to see me I had informed sasuke since he is grown up now he should have his own personal house within the compound to which he got excited at the prospect of his own home so he agreed. I also informed him he could take the " love seat" him and his girlfriend were making out on which made them both blush but they agreed.

I had taken the opportunity to redesign the house to fit my needs or me and my three betrothed which all three were ecstatic to move in  yugao and Anko leaving their cramped apartments while Sakura no longer needed to live with her parents. I had informed my three loves more about some of my secrets such as I'm the head of the root which yugao nodded knowing I was previously second in command. This excited Anko who new I was powerful but didn't know how much authority I had. And this came as a shock to Sakura who had seen me as her teammate who would have been sometimes sent on secret missions but it now made sense to her. I had also informed them that i was kage level at least in my strength department and how I would share more info with them in the future but right now has to remain secret for security reasons. They all nodded appreciatively that I had trusted them. They had enjoyed there first night at the house but each girl decided to take their own room for now which I was understanding.

The next day me and Sakura was met with an anbu who informed  us to see the hokage who had an urgent mission for team 7.