Final exams

(Y/n) pov

I made my way to the arena where the final exam is taking place. All contestants are here except my brother, he must be practicing up until the last moment. Either way after the official announcements take place the first match begins and it Naruto vs neji. And much to my joy Naruto defeated the Hyuuga with a wonderful trick in the end.

Sasuke match was postponed to be the last of the first round. 

Next match was an Immediate forfeit by kankuro

Then it was shikamaru vs temari the match was masterfully planned out by shikamaru but in the end he forfeited.

Now it was me vs dosu we got into the arena but before the match could start sasuke and kakashi both showed up and much to the jonins relief my brother was not yet disqualified. So they took there seats in the stadium. The signal to my Match was then given. Neither of us moved at first but he had to speak up.

Dosu " I'm going to kill you then kill your brother if gara doesn't get him first . "

This caused many in attendance to be shocked to hear he was going for the kill.

(Y/n) " if it's a death match you want then it's a death match you will get."

Sarutobi pov

Kazekage "it's a shame after This match  there will only be one remaining Uchiha loyal to the leaf"

I then smirked to myself

Sarutobi " I wouldn't count him out if I were you "

(Y/n) pov

He immediately blasted air wave after air wave at me but then started using them to launch kunai with paper bombs at me. I wound up being wrapped up by ninja wire attached to kunai and the bombs on them exploded killing me. Or would have if not for it being a clone who purposely got caught.

Dosu " huh where Is he?!?!"

(Y/n) "your in my strike zone eight trigrams 361 palms."

I then struck every chakra point In his body making him drop dead  on the floor after I was finished. Not only were everyone watching surprised how easily I killed him but how I did the completed version of a jutsu the Hyuuga haven't even mastered yet. Needless to say the crowd was
In an uproar. I left the battle area and watched as the medics removed the bodies. To say my fellow roomie were shocked was a understatement I sat down with my team and noticed the questioning eyebrow from kakashi

Sasuke" damn, brother that was just..... Damn "

Sasuke muttered not knowing what to make of my performance. I then gave him a smile

(Y/n) " looks like it's your turn. Good luck "

He nodded at me now serious about his own fight.

Midway during the match after gara got grazed in the shoulder with the chidori, a genjutsu was performed making the audience fall asleep. That's when shinobi took acted whether it was leaf, sound, or sand. Action broke out the actual anbu went for the hokage where many fake anbu turned out to be the invaders in disguise. Sasuke and the genin went after gara meanwhile the hokage was trapped in a barrier with orochimaru who pretended to be the Kazekage. I left kakashi behind telling him how I'm alerting Danzo.

I met Danzo in his office and told him about the two invading villages

Danzo " damn that snake not only does he break our hidden agreement by going after Sasuke but now he invaded the leaf alongside the sand. Now I know a fraction of the betrayal Sarutobi must have felt. "

Danzo then sent all available root personnel to assist in the villages defense. He also sent me to the front lines to prevent the Main forces from getting access to the city. When I arrived I was met with thousands of shinobi and many large snakes. Luckily master Jiraiya happened to be in the village because he took on the snakes.

I on the other hand went to the main enemy force. I began to slaughter them with use of flying Raijin much to the horror of the invaders. I also  used some large scale jutsu such as walls of fire which spread miles wide. The only tricky part was slaughtering the invasion force when they began to retreat and scatter after they realized they were out matched. I didn't leave any survivors on my front of the battle.

It didn't take long for a overall victory for the leaf village but I was most concerned about my brother.

The day after the attack the village mourned the loss of its ninja and leader . Even Danzo shed a tear for his rival.

I took the opportunity to implant the hatred of orochimaru into Sasuke to which he took to instantaneously. Jealous that he was out done by Naruto I told him that it was a positive because it means he found the perfect rival Someone strong enough to strive him to get stronger. I also took to training Sasuke more after the invasion much like how I used to when we were younger. He began to see instant improvement the months to follow. The fifth hokage was announced to be tsunade senju. However after another couple of months go by and I decided to take Sasuke out of the village for a couple years on a training journey around the world so we can have new experiences and and learn new things I decided I would tell him more about what I have been doing over the years  as well. With tsunade, danzo's and my fiancés permission i took him out on the journey much to his excitement. I also got it approves that it would be classified under a mission to learn more about orochimaru and his hideouts many of which I planned to assault along the journey. But in the moment I take the step out of the village with my brother beside me looking forward to our journey together.