The kage summit

(Y/n) pov

I sit down in my seat at the summit and look across the room at all the other kage aswell as the leader of the samurai the rain village is also amongst the leaders here but it is the leader nagato and konan put in charge after their departure to join my village as well as chojuro the new Mizukage. But what has most people here uneasy is the presence of orochimaru whom no one believed I would succeed in bringing onto our side. Tsunade speaks up

Tsunade " as you are all aware the threat the akatsuki pose is no laughing matter and as the kasakage stated in his report the true leader of the akatsuki has showed them self and claimed to be Madara Uchiha whom
Which the kasakage denies that the masked man is actually the thought to be long dead Uchiha, we can't ingnore the possibility or the legitimate threat that this individual may be connected to whom was once believed to be the strongest man alive."

Raikage " enough the meeting was not called only do to that what I care about most is getting the bastards who stole the eight tails from my brother killing him in the process. I want all those responsible heads for this"

Gaara " I understand your anger lord raikage but I do believe you left out that an elder from your village preformed a resurrection jutsu to bring your brother back at the cost of thirty lives. I am not one to talk having gone through the same but I believe you may be taking this matter to personally."

Tsuchikage " I agree with the kid you should think of it from the viewpoint as a leader aswell "

Orochimaru " mind if I know more about this jutsu before we continue? "

Raikage " well an elder new of a jutsu that could bring someone back to life but there are many restrictions such as how recently the individual died  if the body was intact and location it has to be done at a ceremonial cave near my village. We used thirty convicts for the sacrifice. However I'm not willing to release the procedures  of the jutsu"

Orochimaru " interesting. As for my information my former right hand man kabuto stole quite the amount of my research before leaving to join the akatsuki and to my knowledge he's also gathered quite the following of rouge ninja to help him steal the bodies of deceased ninja around the continent. For example all the Akatsuki we've killed up until now aswell as all former kage minus the hokages."

Tsunade " indeed we secured there graves with tight security after we realized the disappearance of the guardian shinobi as well as the clan graves had been stolen over night as well as the entirety of the Uchiha speaking of which (y/n) I've recieved reports that the two bodies you transferred the individuals have been seen alive. Those being the Uchiha named Izumi and the famous Shisui Uchiha "

(Y/n) " about that it's my own resurrection   Jutsu I was testing it out unfournately I can't share this jutsu as its unique to those with a certain doujustu "

Tsunade " the sharingan?"

I shake my head and activate my eyes to show the rinnegan

(Y/n) " no the power of the sharingan evolves into something more... The rinnegan as you all are aware these eyes have been reported to belong to the sage of six paths well  a certain shrine that belongs to my clan tell of this evolution and its secrets. I believe the Uchiha are amongst direct descendants of the sage himself but I'm looking into more evidence"

They all looked shocked about this revelation that I have them though I admit I'm holding plenty of the truth back incase I need it as a trump card.

I then turn to the corner

(Y/n) " you can out now imposter Madara "

Everyone tensed up at this and watched as said masked man emerged out of thin air.

Masked man " greetings kage I'm here to inform you that I declare the fourth great shinobi war."

I watched as several guards went to attack him but all immediately die in the process I could tell the only one of us who could track his movement was me, the raikage and orochimaru with his new sharingan.
All it took was a swift blade to each of there brainstems and they each immediately dropped. The kade then went to attack him much to there surprise nothing they did landed instead it would go through as if he weren't there. Only I know the truth of this the kamui .

He then soon left not before taking the raikages left arm with him

Much to my dismay the rest of the council voted to hide the last three jinchuriki together and that's what led me , Fuu , and Naruto being place on the back of a giant turtle island .