The council meeting

Authors note some cannon will be altered in order to fit the purposes of my story

(Y/n) pov

Squad seven returned from the mission and gave their report to the hokage. After which they were surprised I had invited everyone to mine and sasukes house for dinner. I had made a separate meal for everyone I had a simple sandwich. I made a grilled chicken salad for Sakura. Sasuke had a risotto with tomato. Kakashi had a steak , and Naruto had a hardy ramen filled with pork vegetables dumplings and more so he had a nutritious  meal. They all dug in and Naruto said something that made me shed a tear.

Naruto " Holy crap this is better than ichirakus"

Sakura " I never knew you could cook a girl could get used to this,  I mean you'd make a great husband. "

Kakashi " nicely done"

Sasuke puffed out his chest

Sasuke " of course my brother is a genius when it come to everything . I'm happy to say I've been blessed with his food for years."

Naruto " no way I'm so jealous "

I could only hide my tears of joy because not many things in this world can compare to praise of your creations.

Sakura " so (y/n) I heard your in the CRA so I was wondering if you have found any potential wives yet."

(Y/n) " I don't know but I'm looking for people who genuinely want to be with me and not just for my clan. Why you interesting in being one of my wives? "

I said jokingly but much to my surprise she got shy and spoke up.

Sakura " only if you'd accept me."

I looked at her slightly surprise  as well as everyone else at the table

(Y/n) " well if your genuinely interested in being my bride if suggest going to your parents I'm sure your mother could bring it up at the next council meeting where the council can make the official vote if you're interested I'll vote in your favor to have it approved, it's a pain but it's a necessary process because of the rules of the act.

Sakura them more bravely speaks up.

Sakura " yeah I've had a crush on you for a few years now, I would like to be with you, thank you for the opportunity and acknowledging me I'll ask my mom to get her permission to make a vote. Besides she always supported my crush."

The next day at a council I was surprised to hear that I had already had three fully vetted and approved women who have agreed to be my wife

Sarutobi " the council after long debate had finally come up with three young and single kunoichi to be apart of your wives they each gave their own approval and have been voted through. Now I would like to hand you the Giles on them to read after wards if like you to either approve or disapprove them individually."

I opened the files the first one was to be expected 13 year old the same as me Sakura Haruno. I approved her .

The second one was 16 year old Anko Mitarashi jonin and former student of orochimaru. She often works with interrogation as well. The file mentions how she's kind of crazy and sadistic but I couldn't resist the part of me that felt excited at the idea besides I could also learn from her, what can I say I kinda like crazy.

The third and final document was on 17 year old Yugao uzuki this one
Is interesting because I have gone on anbu missions with her and have saved her life in a few difficult missions she is known to be a cool and unapproachable beauty the file reads shed interested in finally trying love and I've caught her eye.

Danzo was surprised that I had approved them all but gave a smile and said that's my boy much to the surprise of the other council members and hokage. Mrs. Haruno jumped up in joy that her daughter gets to be with her long time crush let alone head of the Uchiha clan.

Sarutobi " well know that the mandatory is settled I shall let you know that if you are to find another candidate in the future to have the council undergo the same process. Well congratulations on your new fiancés and I'd like to let you know two of the are waiting to meet you in the waiting room.

I go to the waiting room to find yugao and anko,

Anko " so it would appear we have Been approved well...., ( takes a kunai and slashes my cheek and licks the blood off my face. ) nice to meet you I look forward to our future together."

She walked away with a sway in her hips which succeeded in not staring at ....... Directl, thank you byakugan.

I turn to yugao and smile at her which I notice brings a slight dusting of pink across her face.

(Y/n) " it's nice to finally officially meet you and I must say I'm quite surprised to the beauty that was hidden behind the mask. Anyway I'm glad to see you Neko ."

Yugao " I'll be in your care. "

Then she shushined away with a much darker blush.

Satisfied in a way I've never felt before I strolled through town to find my team to tell them the news.

I arrive to find konohamaru being held by a sand shinobi and observe the surroundings one male and female sand nin three academy students Naruto and Sakura upfront sasuke on a tree and another sand shinobi behind him.

I jump into the mix twist the sand ninjas arm holding it behind his back and put. Kunai to his throat but make space away from the girl .

(Y/n) sasuke get Narutos back there another sand ninja behind you ( he jumps into the group.) you three must be the Kazekage kids I've heard of and to find you holding not only a academy student by the neck let alone he's the hokages grandson. If this is a sign of war I won't hesitate to kill you"

I said putting the kunai so close I draw blood

Female sand ninja " kankuro no "

Kankuro " come on Man I didn't know who he was he just ran into me so I was gonna teach him some manners"

(Y/n) " so as a guest in the village for the chunin exams your going to beat up a little kid for accidentally bumping into you? What a pitiful shinobi."

I let him go by pushing him on
The ground in front of his Sister. The red head came down and scolded both of them during that conversation I learned their names .

Gaara " who are you "

We all answered our names but he only seemed focused on me I then left after he stated he wanted fight me in the exams. After we walked away I spoke up to Sakura.

(Y/n) " well Sakura it would appear you are officially my fiancé"

She squealed in excite meant gave me a hug than ran away in embarrassment.

Things are certainly getting interesting.