Missions and Experiments

(Y/n) pov

Kakashi had talked to the hokage about me he was surprised I was also in the office standing behind him in anbu gear.

Kakashi " lord third my student (y/n) seems far too advanced to be a fresh genin and has showed it during our D rank missions with his leadership and planning. It appears he would have had advanced training. May I be informed about this?"

Sarutobi " I'm afraid I can only partly tell you what he's been up to but perhaps you can ask him yourself for he's behind you."

Kakashi spins around to meet me fave to face in my root gear but given my position in it its mandatory I don't wear a mask same as danzo or sarutobi. Leaders don't hide their identity that's how we gain power. Regardless he eyes me up and down before speaking.

Kakashi " are you an anbu?"

I make a serious face

(Y/n) " on occasions I complete missions as an anbu when asked they are then officially added to my ninja record however I'm second in command of the root those missions as you are aware are off the record"

Kakashi frowns through his mask

Kakashi " so your one of danzo's mindless puppets."

I smile

(Y/n) " on the contrary I'm his disciple so I need my emotions to help control analyses situations and make the decisions. I am a commander and a field agent danzo entrusts the root to me when he is to pass. So no I'm not a puppet. Besides this was my choice, I look forward to learning from you sensei."

Surprised he held back his emotions thanked us for giving him the respect of sharing top secret information with him.

The next day we had to catch tora the daimiyos wife's cat. We caught the cat in record time the only sacrifice was  naruto  being clawed on his face and arms.

After we completed the mission Naruto demanded a c rank mission and sasuke agreed and to the surprise of everyone he had accepted. A drunkard came In and I watched the situation when Naruto got upset and was stopped by kakashi I also calmed him down by saying atleast you'll be taking money from him for the mission cost. We were about to leave but was stopped when sarutobi said I wouldn't be taking part in the mission and that since I was assigned to a different one.

After everyone left I went to danzo for my mission it turns out there is a ninja from kumo who has a transplant byakugan my mission is to kill the man and take his eye. 

After waving goodbye to my squad I also secretly left the village and began my way to kumo.

In a record breaking two days I have arrived at night time. Now I'm secretly looking for my target only to find him in his house checking his ninja equipment while sitting at the table I took the opportunity to sneak in and stab him through his forehead killing him instantly I then remove his eye and begin to set the scene to look like an accidental death. I place it so it looks like he was testing his paper bombs as well as his other equipment. I then set it to look like he had a faulty bomb blow his head up covering up the stab wound and missing eye. The only thing left is to detonate a bomb on his face and escape without being noticed. So eye detonate it and use flying Raijin which I learned from the forbidden scroll to make my way into danzo's office in a second. Startled by my sudden appearance he is glad to see I completed the mission .

I hand him the jar with the eye

Danzo " I was thinking their are three experiments we could perform on you all are dangerous but if they succeed it could elevate you to a new level of power never before seen based on studies by orochimaru and myself as well as ancient records we might be able to do some really cool things. The only problem is they are risky and potentially fatal."

(Y/n) " what are the experiments "

Danzo " the first one is transplanting your fathers  eyes onto your own to prevent blindness from your Mangekyo as well as more abilities . " the second is to implant the byakugan into your forehead as well as creating a working eyelid for it. So you can keep it covered and still use it. The last one is the most dangerous but I have a feeling your constitution will allow you to survive. We could inject the cells of the first hokage into you manipulating your DNA allowing you to use his jutsus , ee also have some Hyuuga DNA we could inject as well to better use the byakugan."

(Y/n) " how can I say no to any of those I'm positive it will be a success with the personal we have performing the surgeries, therefore I accept."

We had the medical personal prepped and readied while I was putt under so the surgeries could be performed.

Danzo's pov

(Y/n) has been unconscious for to days but he finally seems to be in a stable condition which made me feel relieved. He honestly to me is the grandson I never had. And is the only person I can say I truly love I know he'll grow up to be an amazing man.

Danzo " medics get the bandages of his face so we can see the results of the surgery now that he has healed ."

The medics opened his three eyes but seem shocked which is beyond unusual for my root ninja but I'll let it pass. They then has me look at it but to say I was surprised is an understatement I had to bring out ancient religious texts in order to have some comparison to what I'm looking at. His two eyes appear to match the description of the rinnegan while the eye in his forehead matches the description of a fully matured tenseigan. The ancient Hyuuga texts mentions the need of a special energy vessel to power it but in this case the presence of the rinnegan alongside it makes sure it's not anchored to the power vessel or so I theorize.

Danzo " I wanted to make him powerful but now he might be a god"

I have some serious explaining to do when he wakes up as well as we need to test his new abilities and limits.