This is my Family

(Y/n) pov

Today's mine and sasukes fourth birthday party but I'm not that happy. Most people attending the party are here for me the young prodigy but are not acknowledging the genius that is sasuke so I left the party to practice. My father was upset when I began to leave but I told him they could give the gifts to sasuke because it was our party not just mine which shut him up.
It really ticks me off how every one treats my precious brother sasuke only three people treat him equally other than me. Mom, big brother Itachi  and Shisui his best friend. 

Don't get me wrong I love and know I'm blessed that I'm an Uchiha but I can't stand how sasuke is treated differently by even our own clan let alone father. So to let off steam I go to the training grounds outside the complex so I can have privacy today I'm gonna try another one of my theoretical jutsu that I like to create, yes you heard correctly I like to invent jutsu .

On today's menu we have two choices flame fountain and dragon ignition

Let's start with the less risky one flame fountain. I put my palms together and weave my signs flame fountain. I extend my hand and a fountain of flames burst from my palm and it incinerates my target post that is 50 meters away, not only that I'm able to hold the flame for a significant amount of time because I don't have rely on my lungs air capacity like most other Fire jutsu. Onto the next one,  I walk over to the taijutsu posts by the lake to start this one. Ok let's prepare to jump in the water just in case this doesn't work.

Dragons ignition

I am now completely engulfed in flames but I'm not burning nor is my outfit or equipment I begin to strike the post in all different forms of taijutsu and each shows positive results alongside solid blows where I hit is scorched to the point my attacks go deeper now for the final part of this. I take a kunai strike a few times then throw it at another post, not once did the flame leave it until it cooled down.

As I take notes on this I hear clapping behind me. I turn around and smile at who I see.

Itachi " Impressive as always little brother but I'm afraid we must go mom sent me so you don't miss the cake"

(Y/n) " fine by me I was waiting for the cake to give sasuke the gift I got him"

We then went on our way home but Itachi spoke up.

Itachi " you know I already gave sasuke his present so I decided now that we're together I could give you your gift."

He handed me a wrapped up present
I thanked him and took it from his hands I was shocked at what I unwrapped.

A large book titled Advanced Jutsu's and theory for Jonin. I turned it around to read the back description. This book contains advanced jutsu that are difficult to most jonin as well as some jutsus that got leaked from their respective clans and villages, it also contains theories on potential jutsu and  more included.

As my smile grew wider I couldn't help myself from squeezing Itachi in a hug.

(Y/n) " thank you so very much this is just another reason I'll always love you.... Speaking of which I could tell the clans demands have been stressing you out lately believe me I don't agree with it as well they are too paranoid about the village, so feel free if you ever need to rely on me because you know I'm here for you big brother, one of the reasons I work so hard is to help shoulder your burdens after all "

Itachi just hugged me and smiled

Itachi " come on we better not keep mom and sasuke waiting "

As we entered the home the guests were gone and  we announced our arrival immediately a speeding sasuke tackled me in a hug.

Sasuke " brother I missed you it was so annoying hearing them talk nonstop about you and elder brother like I don't exist"

(Y/n) " it's because you're so awesome they can't even understand  speaking of which heard your gift"

He unraveled his gift to find a box of elite kunai and shuriken. And his eyes glowed with wonder.

(Y/n) " I got it so I can start training you how to use them early on besides I decided your now mature enough to begin training besides you know I'm the only one not busy so I have all the time in the world for you."

Sasuke hugged me tight and cried tears of joy

Sasuke " there is nothing greater you could have given me thank you brother!"

Later that night

I was walking down the hall at night as I overheard father and Itachi talking about the " mission"  I cloaked my presence and listened after wards I waited in itachis room

He entered the room surprised by my presence

Itachi " (y-y/n) your not supposed to be awake"

I handed him a scroll

(Y/n) " hear I read it in the book you gave me it's the completed version of a theorized genjutsu It should help you stay safe good luck big brother you know I'll always trust In your decisions"

I left and went to bed hopefully this clan nonsense can just go away and let us live peacefully