Jonin Exam finals

(Y/n) pov

The time for training is over because all of the people attending has arrived this includes every kage because at least one ninja from each great village has made it to the finals meaning all the daimiyos are here as well even those of lesser known or poorer countries.
Because even if you hire cheaper ninja you still want them to get the job done.
Even some samurai leaders are here because they tend to hire ninjas as tagalongs when they have their caravans cross ninja country. There also are plenty of civilian nations and cities scattered around the world. All of these areas tend to hire ninja because they have non of their own.

With all of these upper echelon people attending nerves tend to run high. Unless your a certain might guy mini me who sees this as a prime place to advertise youth. Sakuras is feeling more confident than ever since she asked to train with me for the first time. And she was surprised at how much I could teach her especially in my new moved that utilize her combat style allowing her more diversity. She also learned some new ninjutsu specifically we learned her chakra nature which was water. So I taught her plenty of water based moved. I even incorporated it with her own style so now with strikes of her fist she can rapidly blast high pressure water streams with each punch . I also taught her defensive moves that protect and allow better evasion. But I was certainly surprised when she mentioned she wanted to learn a move she seen from Zabuza that involved most but she failed to remember the name, so after some thought I realized the jutsu she wanted and also taught her the silent killing technique.
After all of our training she said she wanted the rest of the time to train by herself incase we fight. But before that we went on a date where she made me go around buying all these different items  that were exclusive to this village so we could bring home that also includes stuff for the other girls. (Un)luckily Sakura just so happened to know each of theirs clothing sizes and tastes (Fuu included) and she picked them out too. Needless to say I needed several sealing scrolls to contain everything I bought. In the end I spent over  $30,000 Thank goodness I'm rich.

Well enough of that nostalgia I'm currently in the competitors waiting area. Patiently awaiting the matches to start. Up first was iruka vs a sand ninja. The match was very tactical but having experience with typical sand jutsu from the invasion iruka came out top with well timed chalk to his opponents wind pipe which was his way to show the crowd he spared the sand ninja because it would have been shuriken to the neck if it was a real battle realizing this the sand ninja forfeited.

The next match was sound ninja vs ninja from the waterfall it was a draw

Lee fought against a hidden cloud ninja who did not anticipate lee was a better taijutsu specialist.

Then it was Sakura who fought a hidden must ninja. The match was a grueling one do to the most ninja being adept at long range and evasion preventing Sakura from getting in any attacks early on but the crowd was shocked when Sakura used the advanced hidden most assassination technique to knock out her opponent.
The last match of the first round was mine.

Much like the chunin exam you don't need to win in the finals to get promoted but you must show your skill. So I decided I was going to terrorize my opponent from Iwa.
When i was announced I entered the arena I made a show of my entrance and even name dropped the kage to pay attention to this match. My opponent was fuming. So when the match started he rushed me with a onslaught of earth style jutsu. While dodging I threw handfuls of kunai around the arena. And they mocked my aim.

I aloud him to corner me and made him think he successfully killed me with his stone coffin jutsu. But to everyone surprise I appeared behind him with my sharingan activated I then gave him a kick towards one of my kunai I yelled out.

(Y/n) " flying Raijin eight trigrams acceleration "

I then teleported in front of him striking him in his chakra point so hard with gentle fist that he went flying towards another one of my kunai. What the crowd saw was me teleporting around the arena ping ponging the ninja from the stone village shinobi while shutting down his chakra system.

I then launched him in the air and threw a kunai ahead of him. In mid air a grabbed him and began to perform another jutsu.

(Y/n) " Lightining Inferno piledriver"

As our bodies was engulfed in the element I smashed the ninja into the ground leaving a giant crater. The referee then declared me the winner I then spoke up.

(Y/n) " there is no need to worry lord Tsuchikage he is not dead he just has a concision a few cracked ribs and second degree burns he should be able to continue his job in a month or two.

I saw the pale face of the Tsuchikage who didn't know whether to feel anger or fear . I then bowed to the crowd and exited.

In the second round it was a close match but iruka defeated Sakura with a well placed A rank sealing trap  which surprised me iruka new atleast some A rank fuinjutsu. Next was my match with lee, we had a pure taijutsu match with no sharingan we were even at first but I was soon getting the snot kicked out of me when he opened the fifth gate. I had to defeat him so instead I one upped him by opening the sixth gate eye he continued to battle regardless of the shock, but was out matched with my greater variety of taijutsu.

The final match was me versus iruka. It was very tactical but I held back some much to the crowds curiosity. But when iruka found himself in in shadow possession jutsu he realized he lost the crowd was obviously stunned at my abilities let alone I'm able to use other clans unique jutsu.

In the jonin exams the winner gets a optional test to prove they are s rank what the person must do is defeat 30 A rank jonin by them self I'm a battle.
When offered this I of course accepted. So the crowd watches with anticipation for this battle which usually is a one sided beat down to occur. But when it started i activated my sharingan and went on the defensive. I fought like a true Uchiha using interceptor style and fire type jutsu. I won the match easily. everyone whether they like or hated me where impressed with my skills so I expect many missions to come my way, oh I also now passed kakashi in the bingo book because Iwa wants me brought to them dead or alive. But it said preferably alive and it would pay more.