The fourth great ninja war

(Y/n) pov

After a week of training me, Naruto and Fuu had completely mastered our tailed beast forms and had even dueled each other several times while in the form. Suddenly we all feel a wave of negative energy rise and we decide we must join the fray.

I teleport us to the leaf village so we are closer to whatever is going on. We then get directions from some genin of where the other ninja went so we can gather with them. After about a day of travel we arrive onto a battle field to see exhausted shinobi fighting against edo tensei. So I take action speeding through the battle field sealing away the opposition.

The further along we go the harder the opponents are. we take them down regardless we reach the mist to find kakashi, Yamato, Sakura, Sai, Zabuza and Haku fighting all of the deceased swordsman of the mist not just the most recently deceased but all of them going back to the founding of the village. There are twenty six in total. Makes sense since the other two swordsman still alive are kisame and Zabuza so there are four generations of swordsman here.

They are shocked to see us arrive but don't question it. I disperse the mist allowing more breathing room. And less places for them to hide. I then activate my sharingan and make shadow clones. We easily sealed all of the swordsman much to the surprise of my comrades who were expecting a grueling fight to the death. I decided to leave the main group and informed them I was teleporting to my brothers location. I arrived and my eyes widened in horror in front of sasuke, Shisui, and Itachi are eight generations of the Uchiha clan and leading them is none other than my father. Wicked eye fugaku. I used my Mangekyo to break the hold the jutsu had over him. He was surprised to say the least when he looked around him and then saw us.

Fugaku " this must be edo tensei.... You .... Your Shisui and Itachi my have you both grown it can't be sasuke your so big it appears you've grown strong. But who is that man behind you all he seems extremely strong I'd argue he's the strongest person I've ever met judging by the power radiating off him it's so strong almost blinding. And he stands tall like a leader just who are you."

(Y/n) " The secrets of jutsu will be mine ..."

Fugaku " oh my god it's you my son (y/n) to think you would grow up to become this I knew you were a ganoid since you were born but I never expected this."

Sasuke " indeed he is powerful he taught me everything I know"

Itachi " I couldn't be more proud of him he founded his own village and its the most thriving village in history"

Shisui " he's so powerful he brought me back to life "

(Y/n) " father do you think you could assist us with sealing our clan so they won't be forced to fight there own kind."

Fugaku " of course I will I'll also lend my Hand against the mastermind behind This cursed jutsu."

We all stood together and activated our Mangekyo sharingan the ran throughout the mass of thousands of Uchiha placing tags and sealing them before most could react but unfortunately for us some amongst them have the Mangekyo as well making things harder for us so I use flying Raijin to flash through them and tag them easily, But we all are desperately avoiding izanami left and right . You may be wondering why I'm not using my more advanced forms well that's simple. This is a battle against Uchiha.

After a hour of sealing we completed our task of letting or family Rest in peace. We then continue to walk towards where we feel the edo tensei user is. Along the way we conversed about what had happened since he died  . What I find interesting is it appears those brought back by edo tensei forget the afterlife when they are here which is different from those who I've revived like Shisui who remembers heaven and watching what we were doing from the afterlife.

Dad seemed beyond proud of us and how we've grown. And is ecstatic to  here how I founded a village and its a villas made and led by an Uchiha while still retaining to be open to other clans joining in unity without suspicion.

He broke down telling me and my brothers how much he loves us and how he's sorry for what he put us through. And that as a father he let us down by worrying more about power within The village rather than his own family.

We enter a cave and find the hideous sight of a mutated kabuto. He proceeds to attack us from all sides and does so in a way we can't fight back.... Well I could but I wanted This to be a family thing. After a endless onslaught while bragging how he couldn't be defeated and how the edo tensei will never be broken. My father decided to show us why he was called wicked eye he used a genjutsu so powerful it made kabuto release edo tensei and kill himself. My father than explained to me what the jutsu he did was as well as transfer the ability to use it to me. He began to flow and float. He told us how no matter what he will always be proud of us. 

We decided to take a short break as we needed it to deal with our emotions.