Party crasher

(Y/n) pov

Two weeks ago it was  me and sasukes birthday. Now that we both were seventeen we were legal aged to officially marry and since my fiancés are all older than me whether it be year, months, and with Fuu weeks the council decided it was time to make my marriages official.

All of my fiancés were gathered here each with different expression while wearing an assortment of dresses. Kurotsuchi   was the most nervous given she was still reluctant about the events that led up to this and I understand. She did let me know She was relieved slightly a few days ago because I had become good friends with her instead of just being strangers so she felt solace in the fact she could trust me besides she really bonded with the other girls.

But that's not what's currently important currently I'm standing across from my gorgeous brides as the wedding ceremony goes on. My family and friends are all in attendance watching . Once the wedding ended and the cutting of the cake was going to commence when a startled jonin came in to inform us the akatsuki were making a move and where in the training grounds apparently two members snuck through using the forest of death.

Furious that this special occasion be interrupted I gave Itachi my suits coat to hold and my bow tie to sasuke so they wouldn't be messed up. I then told my best man Naruto to keep the party going and just to wait on me to cut the cake. Clearly shocked I was going alone I left the room in silence as I teleported across the village and into the Forrest of death. It didn't take long for me to track their chakra. I got eyes on the two assholes and made note that they matched the description of hidan and kakazu from itachis info. I saw the piles of dozens maybe even a couple hundred dead leaf ninja laying on the ground from chunin to anbu. The chunin must have been practicing here when they arrived the anbu and jonin must have been our initial resistance forces.

I didn't intend to hold back so I used Amaterasu on the one named hidan and watched his body  burn to ashes I them jumped from the tree and was surrounded by masked figures. But my eyes were active and I wasn't holding back. I seen his masked creatures all held a heart. So I used my rinnegan ma gravity to pull his body and all his masks. Together but I wasn't done. When kakazu was in the ball unable to move I used my new move.

(Y/n) ".   Kurozuma (Kuroi inazuma) "

I watched as the black lightning struck the mass I held together with gravity until nothing left in its place. You see this was a jutsu I had created to surpass the Amaterasu instead of a black flame that is takes it time reaching its target, the Kurozuma arrived at its destination near the speed of  light and can be used to chain more individual or obstacles into its attack also allowing more control over it than the Amaterasu. Where the Amaterasu indiscriminately burns through whatever it touches the Kurozuma can harmlessly pass through targets and still be lethal to your intended target. For example  if in a hostage situation. Without hand signs you could launch this jutsu at the target faster than anyone without a sharingan could react and eliminate the hostile while leaving the hostage unharmed  even if they received the direct blast. What's also interesting is that due to its nature of being lightning and not fire you can instantly disable the targets nervous system preventing dangerous squirming or desperate moves such as killing said hostage with them.

Needless to say I didn't even break a sweat killing theses two but I heard they were quite week to begin with relying solely on their "unkillable" bodies to do the brunt of the work.
The real threats are kisame the leader and konan bug what worries me the most is the masked Uchiha Itachi mentioned who was part of the massacre.

Once reinforcements arrived I told them what happened and left the allied bodies to them when Returned to my own damn wedding I was happy to see a slightly nervous Naruto entertain the crowd by having Jiraiya do a kabuki performance. When they saw me I informed tsunade who was at the wedding of my victory se nodded and said she's will have to go after a slice of cake to deal with the paper work.

I sliced the cake shortly after receiving my suit jacket and bow tie. Reception was really fun with all the games we played and the dance of course. Karin happened to be the one to catch the bouquet of flowers. We all went home afterwards. The girls exhausted from the 7 hour long after party decided to get some rest. Mei was considerable happy to have given the Mizukage position to her former apprentice chojuro. Later that night i was informed by one of my root ninja that the hokage had received information that the akatsuki had also taken gaara again but succeeded in extracting the one tails he was found in a new cave but was revived by the sacrifice of granny chiyo to which three squads of jonin had to help supply her with chakra to do so. In kumo the new was worse apparently some sort of genjutsu happens with paper angel and then suddenly everyone who was unaware didn't realize that this was a front to take the 2 and 8 tails who are now missing possibly presumed dead. This information was alarming because this left the leaf village as the final place with jinchuriki the other six have fallen to the akatsuki. So the elemental nations decided it was time to declare full on offensive war with the  akatsuki.