Subjugating the Snake Sanin

(Y/n) pov

Today is quite the important day, my root agents have found the hideout orochimaru is currently in and did what is customary of my agents, leave my teleportation seal near the base. So I decided I would pay the hokage a visit.

I enter the room and meet with the blond Sanin who did not expect me.

Tsunade " what brings you here?"

(Y/n) " I have a offer that might just make orochimaru loyal to the leaf village "

This caused her to perk up and summon Jiraiya. Once the Percy sage came in I explained my intricate plan to them on how I could give orochimaru one last shot at redemption but if he were to reject I was going to kill him. They both were hesitant but after I gave the details the last hope they had for their teammate had shined through and they approved my mission.

Step one I teleport to the hideouts entrance. I arrive infront of a blocked off cave but I easily use my abilities to open it up. I then use my sensory skills to feel the chakra signatures of those in the cave I felt the hundreds of people but I soon located the large chakra source so I made my way to it stealthily.

Tayuya" lord orochimaru what is our mission"

Orochimaru " I want the sound four to steal a document from the hospital in the leaf village, it's a hypothetical medical journal proposed by (y/n) Uchiha himself. I'm interested in its contents, and who knows it may just have the right information to save poor kimimaru so we can take him out of the stasis seal. It sure has been lonely around here without him wouldn't you agree."

I then appeared right behind the kneeling sound four and revealed myself orochimaru and kabuto immediately changed there expressions. I trapped all six of them in wood style and our special chakra suppression seals on them making them unable to do anything.

(Y/n) " oh my I'm quite glad my journal has interested you so much it's a shame it won't be of any use to attempt to steal it anymore. And it looks like your all tied up and won't be doing anything without my permission. "

Orochimaru smirked and attempted to do something what he did I don't know do to its utter failure.

Orochimaru " impossible that jutsu was meant to counteract suppression seals"

(Y/n) " well you see these are special one made by me it could hold a tailed beast indefinitely and not even the best Uzumaki deal master would be able to understand the seal"

Orochimaru " well it seams you certainly are something I heard about you slaughtering three akatsuki and even trained your brother so well he killed one himself. Well it looks like it's time for me to meet an end, shame really I had so many more jutsu to learn"

(Y/n ) " yeah and what really sucks is that I know how you're curse mark works  and can easily remove them making it so you can't revive from them. Just ask my beautiful wife anko, I'm sure you know her. It's a shame you missed the wedding it was amazing there was even a halftime where I killed to supposed immortals"

His eyes widened at this 

Orochimaru " you know the secret of the curse mark this can't be I'm actually going to die and I can't even fight back.!!!"

(Y/n) " yeah you and your servants could die or you could..,,, oh never mind you would never agree to that"

I ready my sword and pump it with chakra.

Orochimaru " what do you mean I would never agree you don't know I can be quite reasonable"

(Y/n) " I mean you could always become my unwavering servant.  I mean I even had it arranged you could be forgiven of your crimes against the leaf and keep your title as otokage"
( leader of the hidden sound)

Orochimaru " well what might you ask of me as a servant I admit my pride would allow death to be preferential compared to some fates you may intend of me"

(Y/n) " simple you listen to my direct orders never experiment on innocent people and must properly rule the sound village. Of course I would have measures in place to prevent your betrayal, but I will also give you the power that had eluded you for many years. "

Orochimaru thought it over

Orochimaru " I suppose it's a deal then"

I then walked up to him and placed a special control seal onto his soul and did the same to kabuto just incase.

I then released the two from my bindings as chakra disrupter.

Orochimaru " what did you do to me I can't even bring my self mentally to want too bring harm to you."

Kabuto " yeah I had originally planned to attack you once I had the opportunity but I want nothing more to bow to you in respect its almost as if my very own soul is pleased with being your servant"

(Y/n) " I'm happy you guys noticed. What I did I'd put a special seal onto each of your souls. That give me power over you two and make you my servants for the rest of your lives. However here's the award I promised orochimaru. "

I drew blood for the Sanin then my self I then infused chakra into them turned it into a full blown human body which had a wierd mix of mine and orochimarus features.

(Y/n) " this is your new vessel once you take this body your own appearance will return but this body will allow you to wield up to the three tomoe sharingan and use any nature type perfect and I limited it but you could also use some diverse kekkai genkai. But the way it was made will not only prevent the body from rejecting you. Since I used some tailed beast chakra and senjutsu chakra to make the body it will also not age and decay. It can be damaged but it has a healing ability. In other words This body will give you near immortality, the sharingan, and the ability to use many jutsu formerly unavailable to you. "

I then told him how he can continue his experiments as long as it's on guilty parties such as rapists, murderers and bandits.
I then healed someone named kimimaru a to him. Afterward so had him take over the new body and helped him settle In it almost instantly. Then I made him ware the otokage uniform. I then teleported the two of us to the hokages office where we met two anxious sanins. I explained to them what happened and even orochimaru apologized to them. He then signed the multi village coalition agreement for the sound villlage. After I brought him back to hai bass I sa given a warm welcome for returning the orochimaru they new back to them. What I didn't fell anyone what i did Is my seal also removed the corruption from him. Needless to say when I returned to the riot hide out I got a round of applause form my root ninja. This wasn't the only time I've gotten this reaction. They also like me removing the killing your best friend from the training , so not only did out growth number double. I aloud it for the foot nin to have more emotional freedom.danzo was impressed when I told him of my success over a cup off tea.

So now we gain strength