Chunin exams

( y/n) pov

Here I am at the chunin exams I was informed even though I was on team 7 I can't participate with them do to the three person team limit in the exams. To circumvent this setback Danzo had it arranged I would sign up with two genius who also didn't have a team but they were actually root members.

We still walked with team 7 as they are my friends. The root members watched my interactions with them with curiosity. You see since I've entered the root and danzo's cold heart melted he allowed me to make some changes first being that the root were able to show emotions but they would have to sir press them most the time but they wouldn't be essentially soulless instead I found it much more efficient for them to be extremely devoted to not only the village but is their leaders. It has also led to harder working shinobi in the root who instead of emotionless practically worship us. It wasn't the intention but, your not going to betray the hand that not only feeds you but also the purpose for your life.

They took part In introducing themselves to team 7 and being friendly, but I know there true reasons I heard the gossip in the root how they are excited to watch the growth of their lords (me) team and one of his fiancé in Sakura like I said the idolize me to the point where most consider me a god that should reign over all because of my abilities so much so that they prioritize me over the village and Danzo. Which to my surprise he didn't mind even admitting that wha they say may have some truth to it and only time will tell.

We make our way to the second floor and I instantly recognize the genjutsu I continue on to my destination while sasuke is challenged by a pupil of might guy. Ignoring it I successfully register for the exam and go to the waiting room their I'm soon met by the rest of the rookie genin squads including team guy. Naruto makes a loud ruckus gathering the attention of everyone in the room. Soon what I recognize to be one of orochimaru's spies come up to us funny he has know chance to realize I have worked with his master before so he must think I'm just a noobie.

Kabuto " you guys should really be quiet nerves are tense and your upsetting everyone, by the way my name is kabuto I'm bit of a chunin exam veteran given this is my seventh exam ."

They continue to talk and I pay attention and begin to get apprehensive when he mentioned info cards. So some of the genius asked about individual such as neji, sasuke , lee, and gaara much to my surprise before he put the cards away sasuke asked on last name.

Sasuke " I'm sorry brother but (y/n) Uchiha.)

Kabuto " your own brother eh I'm surprised you don't know it already
Ok (y/n) Uchiha , 13 years old, Head of the Uchiha clan he excels in every ninja category preventing an accurate reading. Let's see missions

32 d rank
40 c rank
68 b rank
(His face and demeanor begins to change)
126 a rank
589 S rank

Always completed missions in record time. Flawless record never injured."

The whole room goes quiet and looks at me even my root members I smile and rub the back of my head.

(Y/n) " it's nothing really "

Shit I can't believe he had info on my anbu missions lord Sarutobi had me so funny all those s ranks they heard aren't even fifteen percent the same amount of s rank missions I've done for the root. Let's say hirashin, body flicker, Mangekyo and multi shadow clone jutsu allows me to constantly perform missions. Even now I have twelve clones completing missions.

Sasuke turns to me

Sasuke " brother just how much have you done for my sake? "

I quickly meet kabutops eyes and sigh after making him genuinely shake.

(Y/n) " you'd now I'd carry a mountain if it was for you " I gave him a genuine smile

Everyone was brought back to reality once the proctor called everyone, and brought us to a classroom in which we followed the orders. I was met with a easy test where I finished First . After question ten and Narutos rant the remains people stayed for the question which allowed  more to move on to the to the second part than they're should be. All of a sudden flying through the window with a banner placed behind her via kunai. The banner says " sexy and taken Anko mitarashi soon to be Uchiha" sasuke gives me a questioning look then I gave him a nod signaling yes she is to be one of his sister in laws.

The ever beautiful maniac known as anko told us to get to the next part of the exam once we arrived she explained had us sign a waver through a kunai at Narutos cheek which I could tell was returned by orochimaru in a disguise. I wonder what he's doing here. But before we are told to go to the gates she decided to isolate me and Sakura

She kisses my cheek and tell me I better survive I smiled at her and reassured This wouldn't be a problem.
She then turned to Sakura saying that since she is going to be her sister wife she needs to be strong enough to overcome this. I wished her lick and kissed her cheek as well as anko who looked surprised by the action. And went to my gate ignoring all the eyes that are on me.

I make my way to the Forrest and easily snatch my needed scroll from a team that could not detect me even if they new  I was there. I made it to the tower arriving two minutes in and completed the second part of the exam.