Save the kazekage

(Y/n) pov

All of squad seven were waiting on our jonin to arrive. Also I forgot to mention I'm a chunin because during the exam o had passed with flying colors. But that's not important what is important is kakashi arriving late. After Naruto discovered he was sitting on the ledge outside the office window. Naruto excitedly talked but tsunade brought them back to reality when she informed us that the Kazekage gara has been kidnapped by the akatsuki, and it was our job to assist the sand village. We had left the office so I decided to pay the Nara  a quick visit.

(Y/n) " hey Shikamaru where's. Your girlfriend her brother is in trouble."

Embarrassed he stammered out

Shikamaru " te-temari just left the village a moment ago you'd be able to Catch up pretty fast."

I nodded then left

Team kakashi had been fully assembled at the gate so we left in about two minutes with urgent ninja speed we caught up to her and informed her o the trouble she understood and decided we needed to make it to the Sand fast so I had Made shadow clones to hirashin us infront of the village in an instant removing days of travel.
We were stopped but once temari made her self known we entered the village. We were brought to the hospital where kankuro was poisoned. Sakura quickly extracted most of it so she could discover a cure. To everyone's shock I tasted the poison.

Sakura " what the hell (y/n)! "

(Y/n) " don't worry I'm immune to all types of poisons, parasites, viruses and bacteria. More importantly this is a protein based poison which attacks the circulatory system he only has two more days,  come  on Sakura we can make a antidote in an hours time. Me and Sakura got to work making the antidote and found it quite easily however we were only able to make three vials one for kankuro and two for our squad so I teleported back to the leaf to grab the material to make more. In the end we managed to make three vials for every squad member.

Kankuro was quickly healed and have us some fabric to track down the members who took gara and we were heading there in record time thanks to me holding granny chiho on my back. But then we were stopped by kisame and Itachi using body doubles. I instantly cut kisames head off leaving us only with Itachi to everyone's surprise.

(Y/n) " every one stand down. (Everyone complied) Itachi I am now leader of the root and find it necessary to not only bring you back to the village to clear your name but to also reveal the truth behind the massacre. With the support I have gained I'm sure I can spin it in a positive light. So I want you to look at This seal right here. And examine it with your sharingan."

He took the paper and studied the seal all except for sasuke behind me were surprised by my words and actions.

(Y/n) " when your able to copy that seal on your arm and mark it with a streak of your blood  finally infuse it with chakra. Once you do that I'll be able to teleport you to a safe location, besides sasuke has heard some of the story but looks forward for his eldest brother to explain to him that you never betrayed us. Now I'll have to kill this double so make sure to remember that seal."

He finally burned the paper then I decimated his body. I told the rest of the squad that things will be explained further in the future. But we continued to the cave to find it blocked with a seal in which i instantly neutralized the seal as a seal master. The akatsuki in the cave were surprised to say the least. The holograms began to disappear and the chakra returned to gaara's body. Deidara grabbed gara and atmotes to flee kakashi Naruto and sasuke went after them. I remained with Sakura and chiho.

After an onslaught of poisoned senbon needles Sakura broke sasoris 's she'll. This caused the puppeteer to show his real body Sakura again after being poisoned destroyed the Kazekage puppet. Attempting to use his true puppet body against us he was shocked to find himself unable to move because I used the iron sand myself to trap his body which surprised all three others in the cave. However the elder took the opportunity to use the mother and father puppets to end her grandsons heinous life . We soon then caught up to the rest of our team to find deidara dead killed by sasukes hands and gara safe and still with the one tails. He began to wake up so I hirashin us back to the Sand village which they were surprised to see how we saved their leader in a ridiculous short time.

Gaara had joked to me that after such an ordeal that he can really go for my cooking which the whole squad agreed to. Later that evening I made a feast for or squad chiho and her brother as well for the Kazekage family but we left the village the next morning. With a swift teleportation to the leaf village where I volunteered to report the mission.

After reporting the mission I had tsunade summon the elder advisors after they arrived I revealed my intention to finally publicize the truth of the Uchiha massacre and to reinstate Itachi as a leaf ninja. this confused the hokage as she had to bring out the files on the massacre left by the Sarutobi. She was shocked by the truth and agreed to my request as did the advisors. Coincidentally that's when I got the signal from Itachi so he was teleported into the room. We all than sat down and had a meeting on how we were going to do This.

The next day a council meeting was called upon there the truth was told shocking all and they had agreed on reinstating Itachi as a leaf ninja as long as he revealed all he new about the akatsuki. He agreed and that marked the day as my brothers return as a hero who stopped a revolt and infiltrated a criminal group.