Chapter Three: Old Farts and The Welcome Back Dance

Sooooo............. I am changing the layout of the instaposts and the text messages. Happy labour day!

-Wildflower

Liked by kingpea, gothqueen, A

Liked by kingpea, gothqueen, A.Clayton and 345623 others.

Thalia_Stark: makin new friends but missin my New York besties. @gothqueen @A.Clayton @i.dont.really.care @peter.park @theguyinthechair
📷 @cat.the.redhead
#therealtallystark #riverdalehigh #riverdalebuddies #newyorkbuddies

Comments:

@gothqueen: I hate this picture but.... I am kinda happy I met you even if your a Stark.
@Thalia_Stark: I am happy I met you too Jade. I think it's a good pic though.

@i.dont.really.care: bitch, you best not be replacing us.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: I could never replace you guys and you know it.

@kingpea: hope to meet u soon
@MantleTheMagnificent: fuck off snake
⬆⬆@Thalia_Stark: how about you both fuck off if its going to cause a shit ton of drama.
@Cap.America: Thalia Stark! Watch your language.
@Tony_Stark: Hang on Capsicle. I wanna see where this goes.
@Thalia_Stark: 😒😒fml😒😒

@peter.park: I miss you too, Tals. Wish you were still here at Midtown with us. @theguyinthechair @i.dont.really.care
@Thalia_Stark: gc later?
@peter.park: is that even really a question lol.
@kingpea: oh.
@MantleTheMagnificent: for once I agree with the snake. @peter.park has a cute crush on @Thalia_Stark.
@i.dont.really.care: tell us something we don't know, seriously. Even Tally knows.
@Thalia_Stark: how about you stop @MantleTheMagnificent before I block you.
@MantleTheMagnificent:why me and not @kingpea?
@Thalia_Stark: becuase your the one acting like an idiot.
@kingpea: holy shit😂😂

@Flash: Damn, Tally, you lookin fine like you always do.
@Thalia_Stark: You are not allowed to call me Tally you pig. It's Thalia to you or do I need to drive up to New York just to kick your ass?
@Flash: no........
@Thalia_Stark: that's what I thought.
@gothqueen: savage

@theblackwidow: I'm happy your making friends. Text me if you need anything.

To the story.....................