Chapter Seventy-One: The Grand Opening Of La Bonne Nuit

Liked by kingpea, pete

Liked by kingpea, pete.park and 8364 others

Thalia_Stark: @Veronica_Lodge thank you for inviting me to opening night, I had a great time.

📷:@kingpea

@Veronica_Lodge: umm hmm, I am sure you did😉

⬆@Thalia_Stark:???

⬆@Veronica_Lodge: We'll talk about it later but next time if you plan on keeping something or someone a secret, don't kiss him in public😉

⬆@Thalia_Stark: oh.

⬆@the.gay.best.friend: omg, what am I missing?????

⬆@Thalia_Stark:I'll tell you later Kev

⬆@gothqueen: it's @kingpea isn't it?

⬆@gothqueen: HA it's not a no

To the story..........

HAPPY 30K READS!! I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING.
-Wildflower

Now..................

Word of Ben Button's suicide had hit Riverdale and it had gone. It was three weeks after his suicide and Ronnie's speakeasy was set to open soon. The only reason I knew about it was because she wanted my advice on something since I was raised a businesswoman and would know exactly what to do. She had told me that the speakeasy was ready but she wanted to prove Archie's innocence first. I advised her that it wouldn't be a good business move for the future and that she needed to separate the funds from the speakeasy and Pops so you know how much you can spend where they are two seperate things of course but Betty and Jughead had also told me about what the two boys had been playing pior to their suicide and I informed my dad.

We were sitting in the kitchen, I was eating breakfast which consisted of Cap's blueberry pancakes and eggs, when my dad asked me, "So, have you or your friends found out why those two boys committed suicide?"

"Betty and Jughead don't know for sure but they think it has something to do with this stupid roleplaying game, Gryphons & Gargoyles." I told him and I saw my dad's eyes widen and I was immediately concerned.

"Tally, I need you to promise me that you will never play that game." My dad said, looking in my eyes, worried.

"Once you tell me what this is about." I told him.

"Tally, I don't ask you for much, just please promise me this." He basically begged.

"Okay, I promise I won't play that game." I promised, thinking the whole thing was kinda sketchy. I wanted to know what my dad refused to tell me, I personally thought he was overreacting but who knows what he went through when he was in love with my biological mother. Soon after I was done with my food I went up to my room to finish getting ready for school and I called Betty.