Chapter Eighty-Nine: It's The End Of The World As We Know It And I Feel Fine

So I've decided that the Infinity War and Endgame parts are NOT going to have Instagram posts because I think it would be weird. For them to be fighting and then hey look an Instagram post and I won't be calling the aliens by their real names because they don't say their names so Tally doesn't know their names. So yeah...

-Wildflower

To the story.......................

Previously............................

Then it was time to go to New York. It was going to be me, Sweet Pea, my dad and Pep for the next week. My dad and Pep were looking at a wedding location so we figured we would make a little vacation out of it. I would be able to Peter, MJ and Ned, maybe even Malachai, while we were there. A few of the others had a mission to go on during that week but I also had an errand to run by myself, in Hell's Kitchen. I had a meeting with my lawyer, Matt Murdock. Still a secret but to the others but something I had to do. I had to drop off a few things for him to give my family and friends when I'm gone.

It was a quick, simple meeting. He already knew about the prophecy, I told him about it, and my impending doom so all I had to do was drop off what I needed to drop off and leave. Little did I know what was going to happen that week.

Now...................................

It all started when we decided to go on a walk through Central Park and my dad and Pep were talking while Sweet Pea and I were in our own little world talking about little insignificant things when an orange portal opened and Doctor Stephen Strange walked out. "Tony Stark, Thalia Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way." The Doctor told us.

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?" My dad asked him.

"No, dad, this is the guy who took all that shrapnel out of my back all those years ago." I told him.

"We need your help. Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake." He told us, ignoring my comment.

"And who's 'we'?" My dad questioned before Bruce came out from behind him.

"Bruce?" I questioned. Last time I knew he was back at the house.

"Hey Tally, Tony." Bruce greeted us.

"Bruce." My dad said.

"Pepper, Sweet Pea." He acknowledged.

"Hi." Pepper and Sweet Pea both said at the same time confused.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked his science bro and Bruce just hugged him.

When Bruce let go he said, "Did you know time in space moves differently than it does on earth? Cause I didn't. Not to this extent." Then I started to feel a little sick and I knew exactly why.

Next thing I knew my dad, Bruce, Strange, a guy named Wong and I were all in a museum type place talking. Wong was using magic to show us the infinity stones and explain to us what they were. "From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." Strange names and each stone lights up as he names them until he gets to the Time stone. Then he opens the eye shaped thing on his chest revealing the green light making me wanna hurl. Strange looks at me concerned. "Is she going to be okay?"

"I've been in the presence of an infinity stone before. I am a super soldier and it made me sick." I sighed.

"So, you're the one." Wong sighed, knowing what that meant.