Chapter Twenty-Two: Dinner At The Pembroke

Liked by pete

Liked by pete.park, i.dont.really.care and 686478 others.

@Thalia_Stark: @gothqueen We performing at the Variety Show❤

📷:@A.Clayton

@the.gay.best.friend: So happy you are finally singing @gothqueen

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I am just happy I'm the one she's singing with.

⬆@gothqueen: I wouldn't want to be singing with anyone else.❤

@GhoulieKing: 😍😍

⬆@Tony_Stark: who tf are you

⬆@pete.park: don't worry about him Mr.Stark. He's just a fanboy.

⬆@GhoulieKing: Yeah..... A fanboy

To the story.....

The next day Peter went home to May and I was frustrated so I went and hung out with Jade, I was mainly venting. We were at school in the music room before school. “Your mom was a Lodge?” She asked, surprised.

“I know, I was surprised too.” I sighed.

“Does Veronica know?” She asked.

“No, and my dad asked me not to tell her. Which makes sense but like what the fuck.” I ranted.

“And who the fuck gets away with telling a Governor what to do?” She asked.

“Me.” I shrugged. Then Andre and Cat came in.

“There you are, Tally! I’ve been looking all over for you!” Andre said.

“What’s going on?” I asked, confused.

“I need you to ask you a question.” He told me.

“Shoot.” I said, telling him to go ahead with it.

“So, they just put up posters for Riverdale High’s annual variety show-” Cat interrupted him. 

“And he wants to know if you’ll sing Make It Shine.” She said.

“I will.” I said and Andre smiled, “On one conditon. Jade sings with me.”

“Jade, will you sing with her?” Andre asked.

“Sure.” She shrugged.

“YES!” Andre smiled, “THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!!!!!” Andre said, hugging me and then Jade. When the day of auditions came Jade and I stood on stage, looking at her brother and me with my guitar. For the auditions we had to prepare an audition song so we used one Jade and I wrote together. Which was perfect because Reggie and his gang was in the crowd watching.