Chapter Twenty-Eight: Ruby Lodge Was A What?

(Post will be at end of chapter due to spoilers in the post.)

Merry Christmas
-Wildflower

The Whyte Wyrm……..

“So, what’s this about?” FP asked as he, Beck, Fangs, Sunflower, Toni and Joaquin all looked at me.

“I wouldn’t normally do this but this is life or death, maybe for me, maybe for the world.” I admitted.

“Wouldn’t normally do what? Go to a gang for help?” Joaquin asked.

“No, I wouldn’t normally ask for help.” I sighed.

“What’s so bad it’s life or death?” FP asked, disregarding Joaquin’s question.

“You know that when I was eight I was kidnapped by The Ten Rings and experimented on, the Ten Rings have been threatening me they want me back to finish what they started.” I sighed.

“And what do you want, protection?” The Serpent King asked.

“No, I already accepted that the Ten Rings would kill anyone in their way to get me back. I just need you to deliver something for me, nothing illegal but when I go missing it could save my memory and possibly help take down not only the Ten Rings but Hydra for good.” I told him.

“What do you mean ‘memory’?” Sunflower asked.

“The Ten Rings is a branch of Hydra and from my investigation they want me to become the next Winter Soldier. Which means they’re probably going to try and brainwash me.” I explained.

“What do you need us to deliver?” FP asked, looking at me with pity.

“This.” I said then pulling an envelope from my jacket. “Inside is a hard drive and a note.”

“How are we gonna know when to deliver it?” He asked.

“A message will be sent, I have a text prewritten and as far as I do get kidnapped, I will push back when the text is sent by 24 hours. The code word is Intermission. I need you to deliver it to my dad.”  I told him.

“Why not go to the Avengers?” Fangs asked.

“Because if I tell them everyone I love and care about die because they will try to prevent it but I’ve accepted it.” I answered.

“You remind me a lot of your mother, Tally.” FP told me and I looked at him.

“You knew my mother?” I questioned.”

“Her and Hiram were opposites but most twins are. Ruby was a Serpent, her family protested it but she didn’t care.” He told me.

“Did you know about the hit my mom’s family put on their own daughter’s head for trying to shut down what their business but that was before she died?” I asked him.

“No, didn’t.” He answered.

“And you didn’t hear it from me.” I told him.

“How’d she die?” 

“Giving birth to me.” I admitted, “Then you have my lying father who said she abandoned me.”

“We’ll do it because you’re a Serpent by blood, which makes you a Serpent.” He told me.

“Thank you, FP.” I smiled at him.

“Just stay safe, Tally.” He told me.

“That’ll be hard, trouble follows me everywhere I go.” I admitted, “One more question, did my dad know she was Serpent?”