Chapter Twenty-Three: The Search Party and The Variety Show

Liked by A

Liked by A.Clayton, gothqueen and 497272 others.

@Thalia_Stark: Shout out to @A.Clayton for letting @gothqueen and I sing the song he wrote at Riverdale High's Variety Show. 📷:@cat.the.redhead

@A.Clayton: It was my pleasure. You two did my song justice.

⬆@the.gay.bestfriend: I'm just thrilled @gothqueen sung on stage.

⬆@gothqueen: yeah, thank Tals for that. She wouldn't sing it without me. She was more nervous than I was.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Fun Fact that was my first time singing in stage with and audience.

⬆@gothqueen: same. Literally same.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER❤

⬆@gothqueen: @pete.park @i.dont.really.care @theguyinthechair can I get a refund?

⬆@i.dont.really.care: you befriended her. Now you are stuck with her.

⬆@pete.park:^

⬆@theguyinthechair:^^

⬆@sonofodin: what does "^" mean?

⬆@pete.park: That we agree with @i.dont.really.care

⬆@sonofodin: oh.

⬆@pete.park: @gothqueen just wait until Christmas. It is her favorite holiday her second one is Halloween. Which she will dress up for and she will dress up for Christmas too.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I love Christmas. The lights and the colors... Making snowmen, SWEATERS. Now you got me excited @pete.park ⛄🎅🎄🎁

To the story............

It was finally the night of the Variety Show and Jade, Andre and I were backstage and I was freaking out. Jade took me by the shoulders and said, “Calm the fuck down. You are pacing and it’s driving me crazy.” I nodded and peaked through the curtain. I saw all the Avengers, Happy, Pepper, Nick Fury, Maria Hill and Phil Coulson. I was surprised that Nicki, Maria and Phil were there. Phil spotted me and waved at me and I waved back. Singing in front of a few people was one thing but a full house was another. Andre was going to be on piano for the song and I was going to be on guitar while singing the song with Jade. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me. It was one Wade Wilson, my favorite Merc with a mouth. 

“Wade!” I smiled at him as I hugged him. He wasn’t wearing the Deadpool costume but a hoodie and jeans with sneakers.

“Hey, Tals.” He said hugging me back. I let him go and he gave me a look. “Are you nervous?”