Chapter Fifty-Three: Let's Start This Year With A Trial

Liked by Tony_Stark, theblackwidow and 49493 others

@Thalia_Stark: We won❤

*comments disabled for this post*

To the story............

Penny Peabody went missing. The Black Hood was dead and Christmas and New Years went off without a hitch. Now it was time for the trial of Nick St. Clair, the Royal Douche Bag. The opening statement was done and I was the first on the stand as a victim and the world knew it. It was official. The world knew that Thalia Lillian Stark was raped. For the first part it was basically just me retelling what happened, on the stand I felt weak, I was ashamed but I knew I had to power through it. Then the Defense began to question me. “Ms. Stark, I have to ask, why wait so long to report your alleged rape?” 

“Honestly, I felt ashamed. I’ve had years upon years of training but they failed me when I needed them the most.” I answered. Most of the questions of the denfense were like that, trying to picture me as some celebrity crying rape just for the attention of it all. What I didn’t know is that Nick St. Clair agreed to be part of his own defense and the prosecution went at him.

“What happened between you and Thalia Stark the night of the alleged rape?” The prosecution questioned.

“We had sex, she was drunk and asking for it.” Nick answered, I tensed, angry and Sweet Pea grabbed my hand and my dad grabbed my other one.

“Then why drug her? The next morning she went to the hospital and they found MDMA in her system, why was that?”

“We were at a party so we did drugs, so what?” He shrugged it off.

“We talked to Veronica Lodge, she told us that Ms. Stark never once touched drugs that night. Can you explain that?” He kept giving off bullshit excuses until he finally cracked. 

“You know what, yeah I raped Thalia Stark and that bitch had it coming too.” I was happy he confessed to my rape but pissed that he called me a bitch. After that the trial didn’t take long and it didn’t take long for the jury to discuss it either.

“On fifthteen counts of 1st rape we the jury find Nick St. Clair, Guilty.” The first jury member announced and I was so happy I was in tears. 

“You bitch!” Nick growled at me.

“Never fuck with a Stark.” I replied, looking him straight in the eye. Everything was perfect but for once in my life I was happy to be going back to school. That was way less stressful then trying to plan the perfect New Years celebration party for over 400 hundred guests but it was a lot of fun. When I got to school I heard the best news I could hear, for me anyway. “Students of Riverdale High, this is your principal speaking. E-mails have been sent to your parents, but effective immediately, Southside High School is shut down. And its students will be transferred to other schools in the district, including this one. I believe the statement we're releasing will address your concerns and theirs. You should be receiving it shortly. I'm sure you have many questions. But it goes without saying, we are welcoming these students with open minds, hearts and arms. Thank you. That is all.” Principal Weatherbee told us through the intercoms and Jade and I looked at each other with smiles before hugging each other. Then my phone rang and then hers did too.