Chapter Eighty-Three: Grief

Author's note is important to understand this chapter, please read it. If you don't read it and make a comment saying "What happened to these two episodes?" I will sass u for not reading the author's note.

Important Author's Note really quick before we get shit started here, we will be skipping the next two episodes. It's mainly to show how long Tally is in mourning for, the events that take place during these episodes will still take place she will just be oblivious to them because she is grieving the loose of her sister.

Here's that double update💕

-Wildflower

Liked by queentopaz, VampireFangs and 4584 others@cnn: There are been reports of Alicia Von Stucker's death, half-sister of Thalia Stark

@cnn: There are been reports of Alicia Von Stucker's death, half-sister of Thalia Stark. From what we are understanding Alicia died by the hand of her sister. Reports also say Alica was working with Hydra to bomb Riverdale High at the school's preformance that very night.

@User1: So @Thalia_Stark killed her own sister to save lives? @AvengersOffical do you have comment on this.

@AvengersOffical: The Avengers, at this time do not wish to make a comment and niether does Tally.

To the Story.................................

Previously............................

When I did get up and go outside, where everyone was, I saw my dad and Sweet Pea panicking and everyone was trying to calm them down but my dad let out a sigh of relief when he saw that I was okay but they were both worried when they saw I was covered in blood. Then I saw Ruby and I saw red. I was angry. It was her fault my sister was dead. I walked up to her, ignoring my dad, ignoring Sweet Pea, Ignoring any questions anyone had for me. "This, this is your fault." I hissed at her.

"What is? Where is Alicia?" She asked.

"Alicia's dead." I told her, angry tears running down my face, "All because you ordered her to blow up the school."

"She did what?" FP questioned, surprised.

"Tally, kiddo, do you have any evidence?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, I do. When Alicia messaged me to meet her, I thought it was sketchy, the abandoned house, everything, so I had FRIDAY record our conversation." I told them not breaking eye contact with my mother, ignoring the itch of my graze heal in front of everyone. "I don't understand you and I am happy I don't because the shit she told me. All of the abuse and neglect and her main goal was still to make you proud. You brainwashed her." Then she pulled a gun out on me and aimed it for my head and I didn't even flinch. "You know what, go ahead, I accepted my death soon after you told me that I was born to die but I will say this. I am happy I was raised without you as my mother because seeing Alicia gave me a slap in the face. My life could have been completely different if my dad couldn't get me out of that cave in Afghanistan." In that moment Ruby was caught off guard and I took that chance to unarm her, grabbing the barrel and flipping it so it was aiming at her but I put it down and took the clip out and took the bullet out of the barrel, giving it to Nat who was close by. "We are done, for good. Can't you just accept that you won't be the one to kill me? So, no more games of cat and moose. No more trying to kill me just because I won't become your mindless assassin. I'm tired of this, truly tired. I'll die when the prophecy comes and until then, I'll be living my normal life. So, I don't want to see you again. Fuck off." Then I walked away.