Chapter Ninety-Two: The Light at The End of The World

So I've decided that the Infinity War and Endgame parts are NOT going to have Instagram posts because I think it would be weird. For them to be fighting and then hey look an Instagram post and I won't be calling the aliens by their real names because they don't say their names so Tally doesn't know their names. So yeah...

-Wildflower

Previously...............

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be.I am... inevitable." He tells us.

"We have to tear this place apart, he-he-he has to be lying." I say, in shock. We are never going to Tally back then. She's gone forever.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them." Nebula told us.

"Ah, thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly." He smiled at his daughter. Then Thor slices Thanos' head clean off with Stormbreaker. Leaving his limp body on the floor.

"What... What did you do?" Rocket asked.

"I went for the head." He said, after realizing what he had done.

Now....................

FIVE YEARS LATER

Nat's POV...........

I ate a peanut butter sandwich as I listened to the meeting I was in. "Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship Danvers pinged." Rocket, the Racoon told us.

"It was an infectious garbage scowl." His partner, Nebula added.

"So, thanks for the hot tip." Rocket said sarcastically.

"Well, you were closer." Carol said with a smirk.

"Yeah. And now we smell like garbage." He told her.

"You get a reading on those tremors?" I asked Okoye.

"It was a mild subduction under the African plate." She told me.

"Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?" I questioned, concerned.

"Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it." She sassed.

"Carol, are we seeing you here next month?" I asked her.

"Not likely." She sighed.

"What, you gonna get another haircut?" Rocket asked, annoyed, referring to her new tomboyish haircut.

"Listen fur-face, I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere, on thousands of planets." Carol snapped, kinda irritated.

"All right, all right, that's a good point. That's a good point." Rocket murmured to himself.

"So you might not see me for a long time." Carol added.

"Alright. Uh, well. This channel is always active. So, if anything goes sideways... anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through me." I informed them. Everyone agreed before hanging up except for Rhodey. "Where are you?"

"Mexico. The Federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys. Never even had the chance to get their guns off." He told me.

"It's probably a rival gang." I shrugged.

"Except it isn't." Rhodey began, "It's definitely Barton. What he's done here, what he's been doing for the last few years... I mean, the scene that he left... I gotta tell you, there's a part of me that doesn't even want to find him." Tears threatened my eyes.