Sixty-Three: Blackmail And The Case Of The Missing Blossom

*No Insta Post For This Chapter*

Previously.............

Sweet Pea's POV.......

I got home after dropping Tally off at her's to find that someone had broken in and the maybe still in there because the door was standing wide open and someone had disabled the alarm. I cautiously opened the door with my pocket knife at the ready. I went through the doorway to find Ruby Lodge, Tally's mother sitting on my couch. "What do you want?" I hissed.

"I want to strike a deal with you, Sweet Pea or as my daughter calls you, Sunflower." She chuckled.

Now.........................

Sweet Pea's POV........

"I don't make deals with people who are trying to hurt my girlfriend." I told her, closing my trailer door.

"Oh, you'll want to make this one." Ruby smirked, "I need you to cheat on her and if you don't the love of your life will be dead and my assassin will rise and when she does, your name will be at the top of her list to kill. If it comes to that she won't even remember you, she'll be my emotionless robot and if that threat doesn't give you enough motivation, we know your whole past and we know that you have a little sister that lives with your mother in New York. If you don't do this we will kill her and your mother."

"So this isn't even a deal, this you basically blackmailing me?" I asked her. "Why do you want to hurt your daughter so badly anyway?"

"Yes and if I hurt her emotionally she'll be too dead inside to care what I do to her. She may even be happy that I wipe her memories. But if I cause her enough emotional pain, she won't be able to control her powers and what a sight that would be." Ruby smiled at me, "Just make sure to keep this between the two of us. We don't need her or the Avengers finding out." Then she left my trailer and I sat on my couch, scared, not knowing what to do. I couldn't tell Tally, I would just have to do it and get it over with.

Tally's POV........

The next day the student council debate began it was Archie and Veronica vs Betty and Jughead vs Josie. Then after the debate Toni came to me. "Tally, I need your help." Toni told me.

"What's going on?" I asked, concerned about her slight panic.

"Have you seen Cheryl?" She asked.

"No, I haven't. Why? What's going on?" I asked.

"She's missing. She hasn't been on any social media and her mom says she's at a school in Switzerland." She told me.

"That's concerning." I told her.

"I know, I'm worried." She sighed. "Will you help me investigate what happened?"

"Of course, Toni. Let me know where you need me to be and when and I'll be there." I told her.

"Can you stop by cheer practice later? I plan on asking the Inner Circle if they know anything." She asked me.

"Sure." I shrugged. So that's how I ended up waiting for Toni at the end of her cheer practice.

"What do you mean, Cheryl's missing?" Ronnie questioned Toni, confused. "Saying that her mom and uncle were out to get her?"

"Well, I think they did something to her!" Toni told both Josie and Ronnie.

"What kind of something?" Josie asked.

"Her mom said they sent her off to some all-girls boarding school in Switzerland." Toni sighed.

"Well, that's easy enough to check, there's only one, Surval Montreux." Ronnie informed us.

"Please. If Cheryl was in the Swiss Alps, she'd be posting parka selfies every hour, but her social media's been dead for days." Toni told them.