Chapter Sixty-Five: Five Months

*No Post again*

I always wanted my high school experience to be like a normal teenager, which is why I stayed in school but if I would've known my life was going to turn out this way, I would have graduated early like my dad wanted me to.

So, everything started a week before the opening night of Kevin's musical. I went to go see Malachai, my ex because I knew at one point he was in the business of fake IDs and if I was going to get out of town I would need his help but I also needed a car, one that wasn't known to people as Stark property.

A week ago..................................

The House Of The Dead.................

"So, wait a second. The Stark Princess needs my help?" Malachai questioned, "Last time I knew you hated my guts."

"Pssh, I never hated you, Mal." I rolled my eyes, "Maybe except the moment you cheated on me but we came to an understanding with that."

"Why do you need to get out of town anyway, Lily Flower?" He questioned. "What about your new boyfriend... what was it?"

"Sweet Pea." I sighed, "We aren't together anymore. My mother basically gave him the same deal Hydra gave you."

"Your mother must really fucking hate you." He chuckled.

"She wants me to become her mindless assassin, Mal. If that happens that won't be good for anyone." I told him. "I could kill the Avengers if that happens. My own family. So, you understand why I need to run?"

"I get it, Lils." He sighed, understanding where I was coming from. "What do you need?"

"A fake ID and a car." I told him.

"What name do you want on the ID?" He questioned.

"Elizabeth Anderson." I told him. We discussed things and then I left.

It was about two days later when Malachai texted me that everything was ready. I prepacked a few things but most things would have to be bought on the way so I wasn't recognizable. I didn't know where I was going but I had to protect my friends. So tomorrow was opening night and I went back to the House of The Dead to make sure everything was in place. Mal showed me the car was a basic 2002 Impala with normal wear and tear. He gave me my ID which was basically perfect and then we did something stupid.

We slept together.

For the first time since we broke up.

We had sex.

We both agreed it was a one time thing. Which was good for both of us. The very next day opening night came and I went to the musical but before the first act I went to the bathroom and snuck out the window. Mal picked me up and drove me to The House of The Dead where all my stuff was in the car ready to go but there was an issue with the plan. On our way to the House Of The Dead, Hydra stopped us, or more specifically, my mother. "Thalia, Thalia, Thalia. I thought you were smarter than this." Ruby said as she stood in front of her car looking into Malachai's. "You have only one choice here, sweetie. Come with us and your friend will be spared." I looked at Mal and he looked at me.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him.

"With my life." He answered.

"I'm gonna get out of the car and you need to turn around and drive off no matter what you hear." I told him.

"What about not being her mindless assassin?" He questioned.

"I'm never going to be her assassin." I told him.

"Just in case something happens-" He was cut off by my mother.

"Tick tock. Tick tock." She smirked.