Chapter Twenty-Six: Jughead's Birthday Party

@Thalia_Stark: Happy Birthday Jughead! @emo

@Thalia_Stark: Happy Birthday Jughead! @emo.kid.in.the.corner @Veronica_Lodge @nancy.drew

@Veronica_Lodge: omg Jughead w/o his beanie

⬆@nancy.drew: @emo.kid.in.the.corner see I have seen u without tht hat!

⬆@emo.kid.in.the.corner: .... When did u take this strange photo? And why is Veronica lurking in the background.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: dude, I literally took it today when @Arch.Andrews and @cat.the.redhead stole your hat.

⬆@Veronica_Lodge: I don't know why I was lurking

@the.gay.best.friend: #bughead

⬆@Veronica_Lodge: #bughead

⬆@Thalia_Stark: #bughead

⬆@Arch.Andrews:#bughead

⬆@emo.kid.in.the.corner: #bughead

⬆@nancy.drew: #bughead

⬆@gothqueen: #bughead

⬆@cat.the.redhead: #bughead

⬆@Tony_Stark:??

⬆@Thalia_Stark: It's Jughead and Betty's relationship name. Like yours and Pep's is Pepperony. Get it? Like a pepperoni😂😂

⬆@Tony_Stark: is Cap's and Bucky's Stucky?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: yes, that is amazing.

To the story...........

The next few days were the same old same old. The Blossoms had a banquet but I don't think the Blossoms like us, like at all. I stayed up most nights working on PROJECT INTERMISSION. Then another 'present' was found in my locker but it was more of a letter and Aconite. I opened the letter slowly.

Dear Tally,

Be expecting us soon. No matter where you go we will know. Don't try to kill yourself to get out of it. For we will revive you and finish our project. We can not wait to see you. We can not wait to revive our long project just for you. Get your affairs in order. We will be seeing you.

Sincerely, The Ten Rings

"Hey Tals. What's that?" Jughead asked, walking up to me.

"A letter from an old friend." I asked.

"More like enemy. They sent you a Aconite." He told me.

"Yeah, they mean hatred or be cautious." I sighed, knowing it meant be cautious we want the merchandise to be a whole person.  "Anyway that's not important. What is important is that it is your birthday tomorrow."