Chapter Five: Shake n' Bake and I Help

Liked by pete

Liked by pete.park, Cap.America, Buck.Barnes and 455338 others

@Thalia_Stark: when some of the Avengers come to town, and I introduce @Tony_Stark to @Pop'sChocklitShop "This burger is the best thing I've eaten for a while." -Tony Stark.

@gothqueen: best burgers ever.
@emo.kid.in.the.corner: truest statement of the day right there.
@Thalia_Stark: I haven't been here long but I have eaten a lot of burgers from diffrent places around the world and I can confirm that statement.
@theironpatriot: you've heard it here! Pop's has the best burgers according to the girl who has had eaten quite a few burgers in her lifetime.
@i.dont.really.care: then you will have to take @pete.park , @theguyinthechair and I come and vist.
@Thalia_Stark: OMG. WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING!?!
@pete.parker: soon but we are gonna stay for a week.
@Thalia_Stark: YESS! You guys can meet @gothqueen , @A.Clayton and @cat.the.redhead

@Tony_Stark: It was a really good burger.

To the story.............

(Happy 100 reads -Wildflower)

That morning I woke up to Jade shaking me awake. "Tally, my brother found Jason Blossom's body at Sweetwater River. It seems he was murdered." She told me.

"Holy fuck." I answered, sitting up. Then my phone vibrated. It was from Dad.

Iron Dad: Pep and I are coming to Riverdale this weekend because we need to talk to you. Steve, Thor, Nat, Loki, Rhodey and Sam are coming too because they miss you. Vis, Bruce and Bird Brain are staying at the tower to hold down the fort. We will be there by noon.

Me: ok.

I smiled at the fact Loki is coming because we tend to prank people together. Especially Thor. So I messaged Loki.

Me: I have an Idea for a prank on Thor but I have to figure out how I am going to design it.

Mischief Buddy: Do tell.

Me: There can't be any evidence. Plus it's hard to explain over text so I will explain when u get here.

"I'm going to have to rain check on our plans." We both said at the same time.

"My Dad and some of the Avengers are coming to town and my Dad need to talk to me for some reason." I explained.

"The fact that Kevin just found Jason's body he wants Kev and I to stay at home all day." She explained. "I'll let Andre and Cat know."