Chapter Forty-Seven: Races and The Four Lettered L-word

Liked by beckeroni, Thalia_Stark and 588257 others

@kingpea: the four lettered L-word❤

📷:@Thalia_Stark

@pete.park: what? Like lace, lady, laps, lacy, lack? I feel like I'm playing scrable. BTW NEVER PLAY THAT GAME WITH @Thalia_Stark or @Shuri but it is fun to watch them play. They're so competitive, they get mean.

⬆@i.dont.really.care: @pete.park what he means is LOVE and your right they do get competitive.

⬆@beckeroni: never play Call of Duty with her either. I don't even remember how many times she got headshots.

@Tony_Stark: what, you two said the L-word?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: yes we said love to each other.

⬆@Tony_Stark: Don't you think u two are moving a little fast?

⬆@theblackwidow: give it a rest Tony, let them be young and dumb.

⬆@Pepper.Potts: @theblackwidow this isn't teenage stupidity, this is actually something. I have never seen Tally this way about another person.

⬆@Tony_Stark: my little girl is growing up so fast😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Dad I'm 16.

⬆@Tony_Stark: and still my little girl.

@Thalia_Stark: Love you Sunflower🌻🌻 @kingpea

⬆@kingpea: Love you too, Lia😘 @Thalia_Stark

⬆@VampireFangs: *gasps in Italian* what about me?!?!?! @kingpea

⬆@i.dont.really.care: idk about you @VampireFangs but I ship it and @Thalia_Stark is the love of my life.

⬆@VampireFangs: I ship it too

To the story..............

HAPPY 10K READS GUYS! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY AND THANKFUL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. HOWEVER I DO HAVE AN UPDATE ON ME. So guys, I am going to be having neurosurgery because I have a pocket of fluid in my brain and it's putting pressure on my optical nerve. The surgery is asap. So before the surgery I am going to attempt to prewrite as many chapters as possible because I don't know how long it will take me to recover. If I don't update it's either because I 1) ran out of chapters or 2) there is so much going on that I forgot and I apologize for that ahead of time just to be on the safe side. Thank you guys again.