Chapter Sixty-One: Lodge Lodge

Liked by Veronica_Lodge, kingpea and 4939 others

@Thalia_Stark: Weekend getaway at Lodge Lodge with @Veronica_Lodge @kingpea @Arch.Andrews @the.emo.kid.in.the.corner 📷:@B.coops

@kingpea: when was this taken?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: you were in the bathroom

⬆@B.coops: what can we say? You're girlfriend is a hottie.

⬆@kingpea: I am well aware of that @B.coops

@the.gay.best.friend: DAMN @Veronica_Lodge @Thalia_Stark

⬆@Veronica_Lodge: Thanks Kev❤

⬆@Thalia_Stark:^

⬆@flash: sure but when I do it I'm a creep

⬆@Thalia_Stark: he's gay, flash. You are a guy who doesn't know the meaning of the word "no"

⬆@kingpea: @flash if you don't learn it soon I'll beat you up myself

⬆@the.gay.best.friend: we love a protective boyfriend #Swalia

To the story...........

We all just walked into Lodge Lodge when Jughead received a call and I had a feeling it was the red headed demon named Cheryl. One thing I have learned from being in Riverdale is that Cheryl's mood swings are unpredictable. One moment she'll be your friend and actually mean it and open up about herself and next thing you know you accidently insult the color red and your house is on fire with her yelling, 'How do you like it now?' in the background.

We all went outside, where Jughead took the call, to see what was going on and it was nothing good. "Jug? What happened? Are you okay?" Betty asked.

"That was Cheryl. She said you and Archie kissed in front of her house." Jughead told her and Sweet Pea and I shared a look of, 'this is going to be a long weekend.' We all retreated to our rooms. Sweet Pea and I unpacked, happy we don't share a wall with one of the other couples. Then laid on the bed next to each other.

"Cheryl is just pissed she couldn't come with us." I told him.

"I can believe that." Sweet Pea agreed. "Do you think they are going to break up over it?"

"Who knows with those two?" I chuckled, "From what I've heard about it, it was when they were broken up so they would have no reason to break up."

"We haven't talked about it." He told me and I knew what he was talking about, "About what happened with Penny and I want to make sure you're not mad at me for it."