Chapter Fifteen: New Nightmares and Panic Attacks

Liked by pete

Liked by pete.park, gothqueen, i.dont.really.care and 5683 others

@Thalia_Stark:........

@pete.park: everything okay, Tals?

⬆@i.dont.really.care: awnser him @Thalia_Stark

⬆@Deadpool: bish awnser @pete.park we all are worried. B4 I come down there and check on you. I might do that either way.

⬆@pete.park: @i.dont.really.care @theguyinthechair and I are coming down Friday night whether you like it or not.

@GhoulieKing: hope u r okay.❤

⬆@pete.park: who tf even are you?

⬆@GhoulieKing: someone who cares about @Thalia_Stark

⬆@pete.park: sooo, a fanboy

@gothqueen: @Thalia_Stark I'll see you after school.

⬆@pete.park: please let me know how she is when u see her. She isn't responding to anyone's messages. Not even mine amd I'm her best friend.

⬆@gothqueen: she texted me just to let me know she wasn't going to school today.

To the story..........
(Warning....... Chapter deals with anxiety and forced experimentation if u r not comforable with that please do not read.)

I was in a dark room, strapped to a cold metal chair. The room smelt like dust from a very old warehouse. I haven't been here before, I don't recognize anything except for the flag on the wall to the side. It was the Ten Rings. I heard the metal door creak as it opened and I heard a voice. "We always said you belonged to Hydra now." The man had a thick Russian accent and sounded like the doctor the experimented on me when I was eight. He walked towards me, revealing a long white lab coat and black rubber gloves like you would expect and mad scientist to wear. He was bald with no facial hair but he had blue eyes. I looked to the right of me and there was a tray of syringes, needles, tweezers, rubbing alcohol, bandages, stitches, sewing needles and a hunting knife and a few other things as well. There was a chair in front of me, like something a doctor would sit in. He smirked as he sat in front of me, "Don't worry about any of that, you are too valuable to kill."

"What does that mean?" I asked, scared but not showing it. He just chuckled.

"You will find out but you will not find out today." He told me as he grabbed a syringe that had a needle on it and filled it with a thick red liquid that reminded me of blood, it wasn't in a medicine bottle but it was in a test tube with a lid on it. He put the lid to the needle back on and set it to the side as he grabbed a rubber band, tying it around the lower part of my upper arm then pressing around looking for a vein, once he found the vein, he took a cotton ball and put rubbing alcohol on that cotton ball before putting it to my arm, cleaning the area. "You maybe our prisoner but we can't have you dying of infection." He then took the needle cap off of the syringe and putting the needle to my skin and inserting it into one of my veins. It hurt, it felt like it was burning, as the needle went in I let out a scream, a very loud scream. When he started pushing the thick red liquid into me it hurt even worse and tears immediately fell down my face from my eyes. "Well, this is quite contradictory to all the good things I heard about you. I heard you were strong, brave and a genius, but your crying from a little shot. You may want to hold those tears once we are done with you." He pulled the needle out of my skin and put a cotton ball there to clot the blood. "You better get used to this, Thalia, this is far from your last one."