Chapter Twenty: A Fist Fight In A Target Parking Lot

Liked by sonofodin, thegodofmischief and 4593837

@Thalia_Stark: when your family has a fist fight in a Target parking lot.

@Tony_Stark: It was not a fist fight in a Target parking lot.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Well it sure has hell looked like it.

⬆@sonofodin: mortals a pathetic

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Thor....

⬆@sonofodin: except for you Lady Tally. You are my favorite mortal.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Thanks Thor.

@not.the.green.guy: It was about the Accords, wasn't it?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: yup, it was. Thank you @notnickfury for giving me a ride to stop the fight.

⬆@notnickfury: np Tally. Anything for my favorite Stark.

⬆@Tony_Stark: kdjeksksnshwbeb I am OFFENDED. I thought I was your favoirite.......

⬆@notnickfury: why the fuck would u think you are my favorite Stark?

⬆@Tony_Stark: but we've been though so much together😭😭😭😭

⬆@deadpool: don't worry you will always be my favorite Stark.

⬆@Tony_Stark: I don't even know you

⬆@Thalia_Stark: @Deadpool you fucking traitor.

⬆@Cap.America: ngl I think @Thalia_Stark is everyone's favorite Stark.

⬆@Black_Panther: Idk when I met her she was really bossy

⬆@Shuri: That's because she can be when she's pissed.

To the story........
(Thank you for 2K. This is literally like the fastest story U have written to get 2k in the time it's been up. Thank you so freaking much. I may or may not be crying rn. Enjoy another chapter but please read the a/n below this!)

(I will be skipping the next episode of Riverdale because it really doesn’t matter to Thalia’s story. The next episode I will be going over is Season 1 episode 6: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill! But for now enjoy Captain America: Civil War. Sorry this chapter is a mess. -Wildflower)

It had been a few days and it was just Bucky and I in Riverdale. Thor and Loki had to go back to Asgard, Bruce had a conference, Pepper had to deal with the company and Happy was her protection, everyone else went to the Accords meeting. Except for Steve he went to Peggy Carter’s funeral. They wanted Bucky to say to watch me but I was helping him regain his memory. When I talked to Malachi it did help me calm down. The day of the Accords Bucky and I sat watching the news coverage for the signing. Mal was texting me the whole time. Then I heard the news say what I was not expecting. “Someone has bombed the conference hall!” I flipped out, I immediately called Nat, who reassured me that everyone was okay, except for King T’Chaka, King of Wakanda and T’Challa and Shuri’s father. That calms me down greatly, the reason I wasn’t there is because I refused to go since I was refusing to sign it. Then Bucky got a call from Steve. Then on the News it said Bucky was seen outside of the conference hall at the time of the bombing. Then I called my Dad.