Chapter Ninety-Three: (Nothing but) Flowers

So I've decided that the Infinity War and Endgame parts are NOT going to have Instagram posts because I think it would be weird. For them to be fighting and then hey look an Instagram post and I won't be calling the aliens by their real names because they don't say their names so Tally doesn't know their names. So yeah...

-Wildflower

Previously..................

"Scott, what are you talking about?" Steve asked.

"What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos." Scott suggested.

"Wait, are you talking about a time machine?" Steve questoned.

"No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. It's more like a... Yeah, a time machine. I know it's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be some way... There's gotta be...some w... it's crazy." He told us.

"Scott, I get emails from a raccoon, so nothing sounds crazy anymore." I told him.

..............................

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck Scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" I told them but they all looked puzzled. "In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home."

"I did." Scott told me.

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... What do you call it?" I asked.

"A time heist." He answered.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?" I said, sarcastically.

"The Stones are in the past. We can go back and get them." Scott told me.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back." Nat said.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" I told them, giving a good point.

..................................

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did and so did you, you have a chance to see Tally again." Scott began, his voice getting a little more desperate, "And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. To bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even... That you won't think about trying to bring your eldest daughter back."

"You're right Scott, I have a kid and I lost one too but you didn't know we were going to lose her either way." I told him. "So, no, I won't even." Then Morgan runs to me and I pick her up.

"Mommy told me to come and save you." Morgan told me.

"Good job. I'm saved." I smiled at my daughter. Then I turn to the three guests, "I wish you'd come here to ask me something else. Anything else. Honestly, I... I missed you guys, it was... Oh, and the table's set for six."

"Tony, I get it. And I'm happy for you, I really am. But this is a second chance." Steve begins. "Maybe Tally doesn't have to die this time."

Now...............................

Nat's POV.......................

Tony was scared. That much was obvious. So we went to the next best person. Bruce Banner. So we went to the cafe he was usually at. "Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating." Bruce began, pushing a plate forward, "Try some of that. Have some eggs." Bruce was different, very different. He was the Hulk now not just Bruce Banner. He was both entities.