Chapter Ninety-Five: Bad Moon Rising

So I've decided that the Infinity War and Endgame parts are NOT going to have Instagram posts because I think it would be weird. For them to be fighting and then hey look an Instagram post and I won't be calling the aliens by their real names because they don't say their names so Tally doesn't know their names. So yeah...

I also won't be covering all of their missions in the time heist, to save time and so it doesn't seem redundant because if your reading this book it probably means you like both Riverdale and Marvel so you've probaly have already seen Endgame and I don't need to spell it out.

Happy Halloween! Do you get a double update? Yes, you do.

-Wildflower

To the Story................

Previously.................

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot." Steve began, "We were all on the Quantum Time Machine before he finished his speech, "Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

................

"Ma'am, I'm looking for Doctor Strange." I told her.

"You're about... five years too early. Stephen Strange is currently performing surgery about twenty blocks that way. What do you want from him?" She told me.

"That, actually." I told her, pointing at her necklace.

"Ah! I'm afraid not." She smiled after looking at it.

"Sorry, but I wasn't asking." I seriously told her.

"You don't wanna do this." She informed me.

"Ah, you're right, I don't." I then made a grab for the Eye, "But I need that stone, and I don't have time to beat it-" She then cut me off by pushing me out of my body and I look at her horrified.

"Let's start over, shall we?" She asked.

Now......................

Tony's POV.............

I flew up to the living area of 2012 Stark tower, I hid behind a wall while the 2012 Avengers arrested Loki. "Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here." I told him through the com.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve told me through the com.

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now." 2012 Loki said.

"All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up." 2012 me said to everyone.

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass." I told him.

"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve said, annoyed.

"It's ridiculous." I whispered.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Mini Scott told him on my shoulder.

"Uhh, magic wand?" 2012 Nat said, referring to Loki scepter.

"STRIKE team's coming to secure it." 2012 me told her. Then the SHIELD team that will be later revealed as Hydra came out of the elevator.