Chapter Seventy-Five: Serpent Drama

Liked by kingpea, Vampire

Liked by kingpea, Vampire.Fangs and 3928 others

@Thalia_Stark: This boy tho. @kingpea

@kingpea: why do I look like I have a black eye? I didn't get into a fight recently, so it's confusing.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: That's a good question, it's probably the lighting.

@J.McCoy: Damn😍

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Josie, I know you and Sweet Pea had a summer fling but he's not yours. Back the fuck off.

⬆@kingpea:@Thalia_Stark 😍

To the story..........

Previously.....................................

Then the news spread like wildfire but we weren't the only news that spread like wildfire. The other news was that Mayor Lodge put Riverdale on quarantine, for who knows how long but it was because of the seizures. No one was sure what caused them still and even Stark Labs (Bruce and My dad) were able to get their hands on a sample to see if they couldn't help figure out what was happening.

When the Avengers found out Sweet Pea and I were back together it was a flood of mixed emotions. Most thought it was good but certain people like Loki, Pietro, Bucky and Vision thought it was a bad idea and were going to keep a close eye on him and really I would expect these people to be weary of him. My dad was in full support but would happily kill him if he hurt me again.

Now...............................................

Five weeks had passed since the quarantine had been put on Riverdale and it has since been lifted. Betty was back, she was trapped in the Sisters of Quiet Mercy. Jughead was back from being on the run with Archie but Archie was still on the run. Word had spread that Sweet Pea and I were back together and according to him he received a mamma bear talk from Alice and a lecture from FP. Even though Alice has been my godmother this whole time this was the most godmothery thing she has done.

Even though the quarantine had been lifted the RROTC were acting as hall monitors, making no one was touching each other, enforcing school rules. Cap wanted me to join this year, told me I may like it. I denied, saying I just wanted a normal school year this year cause it may be my last.

I was at Tent City with Sweet Pea, sitting on his lap with my arm around his shoulders and his arm around my waist and his hand on my leg. Jughead had called a serpent meeting but the Serpents were pissed that Jughead disappeared for a month. "All right, Serpents, it's come to my attention that one of us has been dealing Fizzle Rocks. Slinging dope is not what Serpents do. So from this moment on, we're going clean. There'll be no selling or doing drugs. No crime of any kind will be tolerated. Anyone that breaks the Serpent code will be exiled. Permanently." Jughead warned.