Chapter Seventeen: Memories

Liked by thegodofmischief, pete

Liked by thegodofmischief, pete.park, sonofodin and 4598662 others

Thalia_Stark: Not many people can say the have successfully pranked @thegodof mischief

@thegodofmischief: What you did was just tourture.

⬆@gothqueen: what did she do?

⬆@thegodofmischief: she switched all of my black clothes to bright pink clothes... Now I look like Hello Kitty.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I did not teach you anything about Hello freakin Kitty. Who the hell taught you?

⬆@theguyinthechair:..................

⬆@Thalia_Stark: wtf Ned!

⬆@Cap.America: Language!

⬆@Thalia_Stark: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I HATE HELLO KITTY WITH A PASSION. SHE JUST CREEPS ME OUT!!! WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF HELLO KITTY?!?!

⬆@pete.park: I looked up the backstory.......

⬆@theblackwidow: what is it kid?

⬆@pete.park: They say that Hello Kitty is demonic and was originally a product of devil worship and a satanic pact. According to the legend, Hello Kitty was created back in the 1970s by a Chinese woman. Apparently, her 14-year old daughter was disagnosed with cancer of the mouth.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: REASON 101 WHY I HATE HELLO KITTY. I KNEW IT CREEPED ME OUT FOR A REASON.

⬆@Tony_Stark: who knew my daughter had such hatred for an animated white kitten.

⬆@thegodofmischief: how? Just how?

@notnickfury:why do I even try with you people anymore?

⬆@notactuallydead: I do not have an awnser to that question.

⬆@notnickfury: Agent Coulson why? You are supposed to have all the awnsers.

To the Story........

Previously.......

"What's going on?" I asked him as I leaned on the hood of my car.

"I am leaving tomorrow because I am announcing a new invention for Stark Industries and I want you to be there, you can bring Peter but it's in New York so it will only be a night." He told me.

Now.................

"Dad, I would love to but I have stuff I have to do tomorrow." I lied, well, not completely, I did have stuff I had to do tomorrow. I wanted to go but I needed to talk to Malachi in person, plus I haven't seen my best friends in literal weeks, I feel like I am abandoning them. I also promised that I would take them all to Pop's to get the world's best burgers and milkshakes. Plus MJ would possibly murder me because she hasn't seen me in forever. "Do you know how scary MJ can get? She can get very, very scary. How about when you come back we can work on the Impala together. I just don't like breaking promises to my friends, Dad."