Chapter Seven: Love Bites and Breakfast

Liked by pete

Liked by pete.park, theblackwidow, Cap.America and 56780 others.
@Thalia_Stark: this is what happens when I leave my phone in the living room long enough to get more popcorn. I have dozens of these selfies on my phone. @Cap.America @Buck.Barnes I regret ever teaching you two how to take selfies or teaching you how to use Stark tech in the first place.

@Cap.America: well, if you hadn't taught us someone else whould have.
@Buck.Barnes: He's got a point Tals.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: That doesn't mean take a million selfies on my phone jist becuase I got up to get popcorn!
⬆@Cap.America: Yes it does
⬆@Thalia_Stark: No it doesn't and Bucky, don't say anything or I will spam Instagram with the photos of you trying to lift Thor's hammer.
⬆@Buck.Barnes: you wouldn't
⬆@Thalia_Stark: try me, Barnes.
⬆@Cap.America: what you don't see is Tally giving Bucky the stink eye
⬆@Buck.Barnes: Fine.... You win.

@VampireFangs: I am lowkey living for this Avengers roommate content.
⬆@queentopaz: aren't we all, Fogarty? I mean we know @kingpea is with his 'lowkey' crush on Tally.
⬆@kingpea: don't @ me.
⬆@VampireFangs: you're jist pissed that Toni called you out.
⬆@VampireFangs: ow. Was that necessary? You just smacked me.
⬆@kingpea: it was very necessary.

@emo.kid.in.the.corner: These are the people who have saved the world mulitpul times and you would expect them to be super serious but the way @Thalia_Stark describes them they are a bunch of 5 year olds.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: they have their moments. Especially the older ones but really it is important to remember that we are human (expect for Loki, Thor and Vision. Loki ad Thor are gods. Vision is pretty much an android with thoughts, senses and emotions). For example, @Buck.Barnes likes to steal my cereal and is actually a pretty good hairstylist but I wouldn't let him cut my hair. @hawkeye is good at make up. (Yes I am outing people) @sonofodin has a pop tart addiction, like really bad. @scarletwitch is an amazing cook. @Cap.America trolls @thefalcon everytime they go on a run together. "On your left". There are a ton more but I don't have the time to list them all.
⬆@hawkeye: I am not at liberty to deny or confirm these accusations.
⬆@Buck.Barnes: only pretty good? After all the time I spent on your hair for your homecoming @ midtown this is the thanks I get. See how you are.
⬆@Cap.America: now he's upset and he's going to go sulk in the gym.
⬆@emo.kid.in.the.corner: why is it when ever I comment the comment section explodes with replies from people I never thought would reply tonone of my comments?
⬆@Thalia_Stark: no clue
⬆@emo.kid.in.the.corner: did the world smartest person just say 'no clue'?
⬆@Thalia_Stark: I hate to correct you but I am not the world's smartest person. My girl, Shuri, princess of Wakanda is. @shuri. And yes we are certain she is smarter. We took and IQ test and she beat me by like 5 points.