Chapter Eighty-Four: New York, New York

Liked by Thalia_Stark, Tony_Stark and 5982 others

@kingpea: Not going to Prom to this year but getting something better, the true New Yorker experience from my girlfriend @Thalia_Stark (Stark Tower is bigger then I thought it would be) Love you babe💕

@Thalia_Stark: Love you too babe, thanks for letting me take you to New York out of the clear blue.

⬆@kingpea: I don't mind it, I got to know u better😘

@Pepper.Potts: Stark Tower is so big because @Tony_Stark is over compensating for something.

⬆@Tony_Stark: Pep!

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I didn't need to read that.

⬆@kingpea: ^

⬆@pete.park: ^

⬆@Bucky: ^

To the story..............

Previously............

"Tally!" I heard my cousin's voice, which made me turn around.

"Ronnie." I sadly smiled at her and she ran as fast as she could, in heels, the core four and my friends following her, as she put me in a hug.

"I have been so worried!" She told me, "You haven't been answering anyone's messages, which I understand, but still." Soon after that I went to go get something from my locker before class and when I closed the door, Cheryl was there, dressed in pure white which was odd for her. Red is more her color.

"Tally!" She smiled at me with her iconic red lipstick on.

"Hi, Alex Forrest." I sighed.

"Do you want to talk to your sister again?" She asked me.

Now......................

I stared at the girl in shock at the question she just asked me. "I know at first it sounds crazy but The Farm..." Cheryl told me and she hushed her voice, "I've been talking to Jason." I then looked at her like she was crazy.

"Cheryl, I will admit sometimes I question your sanity but this takes the fucking cake." I sighed, "I get it, your grieving Jason's death and the farm has an answer but I can't do that to myself. I can't put that false hope in my head. Alicia is dead. I shot her myself while we fought for the gun and I held her body as she bled out. I've accepted that my sister is dead and she's never coming back, Cheryl. So stop pulling me into your fantasies."

"But it's not fantasies, Tally." She told me.

"Cheryl, the Farm is lying to you. Jason's dead. We all saw his dead body, we all saw the video of what really happened." I said in a whisper. "So please, stop harassing me and let me grieve for my sister, the normal way."