22. promise me

Josh runs his hands through my hair, making the shampoo turn into lather. I close my eyes and laugh. "Ow, it's getting in my eyes."

"Sorry, baby," He says as he begins to rinse it with the water running down.

I open my eyes and squint for a moment until they don't burn anymore. "What did you call me?" I ask moving to the side so that I can look at him.

He grins, showing his straight white teeth. He kisses me, the water keeps running down our bodies. "Baby," He says against my lips. "Or are we too old for that?"

I laugh at his expression. "I don't think so."
We probably are but I like the way the word sounds coming from him, especially when it's directed at me.

He smiles. "Good."

I reach for the shampoo and put some on my palm. "Your turn," I say reaching up to wash his hair. He kisses my neck as I rinse it. "Josh." I warn.

"I can't get enough of you." He tells me looking down at me.

"All night wasn't enough?" I tease knowing very damn well that it wasn't enough.

"No," he says, his hands running down my waist. "At what time was your sister going to come?"

I smile. "At around nine, I think."

He turns me around, his hands gripping my hips. He kisses the back of my shoulder. "We got enough time, don't you think?"

"Yes," I say already breathless.

Ten minutes later, we finally get out of the shower. I wrap the towel around my body and go get my bag while Josh changes in the restroom. I put on a bra and panties then comb my hair and look through the bag for some clothes.

Josh comes out of the bathroom and leans against the doorway. I reach for a jean skirt I had packed and put it on slowly, knowing Josh is watching. I finally smile and turn to look at him. "What?"

"Just admiring you," He says with a shrug making me blush.

I smile then continue to look for my blouse. Josh walks to me and he puts his arms around me from behind, resting his clasped hands just below my stomach. He kisses the back of my head and I lean against his strong chest. I want to stay like this forever. Just me and him in this room. Alone.

"I wish I could keep you in here with me all day." He murmurs.

I smile because it feels like he was reading my mind. He extends his palm on my stomach, his heat radiates against my skin. I'm a bit sore but my body still aches for him. He presses his lips against the crook of my neck and kisses me there, using his tongue. It makes my knees feel weak.

"Are you going back tonight?" He asks.

I open my eyes and try to concentrate to answer his question. "Probably earlier in the afternoon."

"Would you come to my apartment when you get back?"

I laugh. "Are you trying to tear me apart?"

He chuckles against my neck. "I'll be gentle." He whispers.

I bite my lip. "You better be."

He continues to kiss my neck that's when my stomach growls, making him laugh. "We should eat something," he says but doesn't stop kissing me.

I turn around and kiss him on the lips. I can taste the toothpaste on him. We're in the middle of making out when there is a knock on the door.

"Natalie? You really need to come out here, pronto," Savannah says on the other side.