Rolling Credits: The Big Apple

Natalie is in the inn's dining room, eating some chips, when she hears a loud thud. She looks up and sees Savannah placing two suitcases on the ground. Natalie frowns at her sister.

"Where are you going?"

It's been a month since Savannah broke up with her boyfriend Kevin and Natalie has been hanging out with her, wanting to be there for her. She knew that telling Savannah that she was pregnant was probably not the best idea but Natalie couldn't help but share the news with her. Now, as she looks at Savannah, she wonders if she should've kept her mouth shut. Though, she knows her sister is happy for her. She knows Savannah means well and wishes her the best.

"I'm going to culinary school," Savannah announces as she goes into the kitchen.

"Culinary school." Natalie repeats following her.

"Yes," Savannah says opening a water bottle. "I've decided it's time to do what I want. Truth is, I have a passion for cooking. I want to become a chef."

"Wow, Savannah, that's great." Natalie smiles at her sister then she glances at the two suitcases, confused. "But why the suitcases?"

Savannah looks at her and smiles. "That's the best part. I'm moving to New York."

"New York." Natalie repeats again.

"Yes," Savannah smiles. "It's time for a change and I can't wait to start this new chapter in my life." she hugs Natalie excitedly. "Things are looking up!"

"Uh-huh." Natalie murmurs. She's worried about her but she knows she can't do anything to stop her though. Savannah is an adult and she has every right to follow her heart just like Natalie did. So she tries to put the best supportive smile on her face as Savannah says excitedly,

"Let the adventure in The Big Apple begin!"