Author's Note

Hi!

Can you guys believe SLOW BURN is over? I can't! It's been such a joyful ride writing this story and having all of you guys along for the ride. I cannot thank you enough for reading. Thank you for every vote and comment and every time you cared about Josh and Natalie's love story.

I'm sorry I kept you all waiting a few days for this. I just wanted the ending to be as close to perfect for the story as I could possibly make it. I wanted it to make sense for the story without it feeling too rushed or unreal. I hope you loved the ending as much as I do!

SLOW BURN is definitely one of my proudest works. I owe its success to you all!

Thank you all again for reading. I wouldn't be here without all of your support! Thank you for all the ads you watched! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please tell me what you thought of the ending!!! Was it what you wanted it to? What you expected? Did you cry like I did? I want to know everything!

Thank you!!!!

-Jami

P.S. Stay tuned! There will be a spin-off coming about Savannah and guess who??? Derek Collins ;)

Please connect with me on Instagram! My username is jamilexisgallardo :) I will be putting up a chat where we can all talk about the ending!

Bye for now!