THREE

"THEY ACTUALLY LOOK REALLY CUTE TOGETHER," Kyla smirked mischievously as the group of friends watched the sleeping Grizz and Charlotte. The bus had come to a stop and everyone was slowly starting to wake up and get off the bus. They had been informed that they had to come back home and that the trip was cancelled before of how bad the storm was.

"They do. They would be like the ultimate couple," Valerie grinned.

Miles nodded, "Plus, they get along with everyone so they'll be the most powerful—" Miles stopped when Grizz started to move around. Grizz slowly opened his eyes as he felt something grip his left arm. He opened his eyes fully and caught sight of Charlotte hugging his arm while sleeping on his shoulder.

His eyebrows raised at the sight and he snapped his head to his friends that were grinning at him.

"You guys got cozy quick, huh?" Miles smirked, making Grizz lightly shake his head.

"Uh—"

"We're messing with you, Grizz," Kyla grinned before patting his shoulder, "Anyway, the weather was so bad that we had to come back home. Everyone's already off the bus."

"Better wake Char up then," Jason said, glancing back to see the last person aside from them leave.

"Should we—" Clark started, while Miles' eyes followed Valerie and her every move as she sneaked up from behind Charlotte.

"You shouldn't do that—" Miles started but Valerie quickly screamed into Charlotte's ear.

Charlotte released herself from Grizz and jumped up, her eyes snapping wide open. She stood up and glanced around, "What happened?! Val?!"

"How'd you know it was me?" Valerie popped up from behind Charlotte, making her let out a yelp.

"Because I know your scream you dipshit!" Grizz continued to stay seated as Charlotte jumped over her seat and tackled Valerie. Valerie let out a scream as she was brought down.

"Told you so," Miles sighed as Charlotte grabbed Valerie's collar and gripped it tightly.

"It's been a while since we've seen a Charlotte tackle." Clark snorted, while the rest watched with familiar eyes at the scene.

Charlotte used to tackle her friends and play rough with them but the boys were always there to yank her off of her friend.

"Yeah and you know what to do, get moving boys," Kyla snapped her fingers at the two girls and made her way out of the bus.

Jason patted Grizz's back, "It's finally your turn, Grizz. Don't worry, she won't kill you. Just bring her out of the bus and she'll be fine."

Grizz blinked at the group as they ran off the bus. He turned to Charlotte who was on top of a screaming Valerie. Valerie was laughing but at the same time she was calling for help. Either Charlotte was tickling her, or throwing light punches on her, or both.

Grizz came closer to the two and he reached for Charlotte. Charlotte felt hands grab her waist and she was easily yanked up and away from Valerie.

Valerie took this chance to roll onto the floor of the bus and slip through Grizz and run out of the bus. Charlotte tried to grab her but Grizz firmly wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her up. He held her standing straight so her back was pressed up against his chest. He began to make his way out of the bus, while carrying Charlotte like she weighed nothing.

Charlotte blankly watched when she made her way out of the bus, her friends standing in a semi circle with amused grins and smirks. She felt Grizz set her down onto the ground and remove his arms around her waist.