THIRTEEN

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SKIN YOU BOTH ALIVE," Charlotte threatened Kyla and Valerie as she came over to the lunch table with her tray in her hands. The Pentagon were the only ones at the large lunch table, and they were busy eating their food. Charlotte slid into the seat beside Miles, across from Kyla, Valerie and Xavier.

"What happened now?" Xavier questioned, raising an eyebrow. He was transferring his small portion of canned fruits onto Charlotte's tray for her to eat, since he knew that she had a big appetite.

"They keep trying to spy on Grizz and I," Charlotte muttered, quietly thanking Xavier for his fruits, "And it's like we can't have any privacy,"

"You guys are so weird," Miles shook his head, chuckling, "If you're gonna stalk then you do it from afar, let Grizz and Char do their thing."

Just as Miles said that, the Guard came over with their trays of food and slid in to the Pentagon's table. Grizz slid in next to Charlotte and greeted everyone at the table.

"For the lady," Grizz smiled as he handed her his carton of chocolate milk, since he found out that chocolate milk was her favourite.

Charlotte gave him a smile as Clark tossed a piece of bread on her tray. Charlotte raised her eyebrows, "Why is everyone giving me their food?"

"Because we know you like to eat," Jason snorted, eating his own food.

"But you guys will be hungry," Charlotte pointed out.

"Yeah but so will you, and your appetite is bigger than mine and Jason's combined," Clark snickered, as he sat next to Kyla and across from Charlotte.

"Anyway, Grizz," Miles started, glancing over at Grizz from beside Charlotte. Grizz looked up and nodded at Miles, "I heard you and Char have two weirdos on your asses," Grizz began to chuckle as Kyla and Valerie put on innocent faces.

"Are you as annoyed as Char to the point you're threatening them?" Miles finished, as Grizz swallowed the food in his mouth.

Grizz looked over at Charlotte who was opening the carton of milk he gave her. "Well, I mean I'm not really annoyed but it's kind of weird, yet hilarious at the same time,"

"That's not a solid answer Grizz," Miles said sassily, making Charlotte snort.

"That was a solid answer," Grizz exclaimed, leaning forward to look at Miles.

"Not in my books,"

Grizz nodded with a half smirk and then moved his arms in front of him. He put his left arm on top of his right arm and began to make gestures.

Bullshit. Grizz signed, making the Pentagon excluding Miles burst out laughing. Grizz also had a smug look on his face when he performed the sign.

Miles gasped loudly, "How do you know about that?"

Charlotte, Valerie, and Xavier bursted out laughing as Kyla chuckled and reached forward to place a hand on Miles' hand, "Oh honey, everyone knows about that."

Miles threw his face into his arms with a groan, as Clark snorted, "Since when did you know sign language, Grizz?"

Charlotte shook her head, "Oh, he doesn't, I just taught him the bad words."

"Why would you teach him profanity? So he could swear at Sam?" Kyla questioned.

Charlotte shook her head, "No, just in case he wanted to talk shit with Sam,"

Valerie motioned toward Grizz and Charlotte to Kyla, "See?!"

Kyla scoffed at her and went back to eating.