SEVENTEEN

"BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS. EAT UP." Grizz uttered, looking down at Dewey as Luke tossed the large bag of Cheetos at Dewey and rolled the can of Mountain Dew towards him. Charlotte looked at the food with an iffy look, she was curious about the combination.

Her, Grizz and Luke were on the shifts to watch Dewey. Well, Charlotte wasn't on her shift but Grizz and her decided to take their shifts whenever one another had a shift, since they had nothing else to do.

Dewey looked at the food and then back up at the three, "I'm lactose intolerant."

Charlotte's mouth formed into a small 'o' as she nodded in understanding. Grizz and Luke blankly watched Dewey.

"Cry me a river," Luke deadpanned.

"I can't eat it, shithead," Dewey snapped.

"Y'know, that's not very nice to say to someone who brought you breakfast in bed." Grizz said, making Charlotte snort.

"Fuck you."

"Hey," Luke warned, "It's what you're getting, asshole, so eat it."

"And what if I don't? What if I starve myself? What are you d-bags going to do about then?" Dewey questioned, looking between Grizz and Luke.

Luke pretended to think hard about it, "Shit, I don't know," he muttered,"What are we gonna do? Probably not do anything, right?"

Grizz pursed his lips while Luke spoke. Luke looked over at Grizz, "What do you think?"

Grizz shrugged nonchalantly, "Nope. Probably not."

Luke nodded, "Yep, so.. Just eat it."

Dewey looked irritated, "What part of lactose intolerant don't you understand?"

Luke let out a sigh and turned to Charlotte and Grizz, "Jesus Christ," he glanced between the two, "Is that a real fucking thing?"

Grizz looked at Luke, "I think it is,"

"So what happens when he eats it?"

"I have no clue, he explodes?" Grizz suggested, making Charlotte raise an eyebrow at him.

"No, people with lactose intolerance can't eat any dairy products since it makes them shit and fart a lot."

The two boys looked at her with blank looks.

"How do you know that?" Grizz questioned, slightly raising an eyebrow at her.

Charlotte blinked at Grizz, "I'm asian, most asian people are lactose intolerant."

"You're lactose?"

Charlotte shook her head, "No but my mom is, and so is the majority of the Asian community."

"Why?" Luke asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Charlotte shrugged, "I don't know, we just don't drink as much milk and eat as much cheese, so we're not used to dairy."

"Imagine losing to milk," Grizz teased, making Luke chuckle. Charlotte threw Grizz a look,