EIGHTEEN

"SHE SAID NO," Grizz frowned softly once the Pentagon, excluding Charlotte, met with Grizz in front of the church. The trial was to start in half an hour, and Charlotte was busy helping Luke set up in the church.

Helena had informed Charlotte that she was asked to defend Dewey in the trial, and apologized to Charlotte for it, since Helena knew how much Cassandra meant to Charlotte. Charlotte dismissed it and told Helena 'good luck'. Charlotte wanted to hear the two sides, and she also wanted to hear what Dewey had to say.

Allie also told Charlotte how her final decision that she finally made — after a few days — was execution. Charlotte didn't say whether she agreed or disagreed, so she simply nodded.

"What the fuck do you mean she said 'no'?" Valerie gasped, "Are you serious?"

Xavier shook his head, "You're bullshitting us right now,"

Grizz continued to frown, "No, I'm serious. She told me she liked me but she wasn't ready to be in a relationship."

Kyla barked out an empty laugh, "What does she mean she's not ready? She's never been in a relationship before!"

Miles patted Grizz's back, "Maybe give it some time, she'll come around."

"Oh when I see that girl," Valerie started, cracking her knuckles.

Kyla nodded with a evil grin, "We're going sicko mode on her,"

Just as Kyla said that, Charlotte came walking out of the church with a smile. She caught sight of her best friends standing with her boyfriend and she grinned.

"Hey guys—"

"Get her!" Miles shouted, pointing a finger at Charlotte. Charlotte raised an eyebrow as Valerie and Kyla ran forward and grabbed her arms.

Charlotte simply let them grab her since she was confused with the situation. Xavier did a cartwheel and appeared in front of Charlotte with his fists in a fighting position.

"Quick!" Kyla shouted, digging her feet into the ground to stand her ground.

"Fuck her up!" Valerie screamed, clutching onto Charlotte's right arm.

Others nearby watched them with the same confusion Charlotte had, but they didn't mind the group since they were known for always doing weird things together.

Xavier began to throw fake punches at Charlotte and made punching sound effect, "Douch! Douch! Pow!" Xavier yelled out as he began to jump in the air and throw a fake kick at Charlotte.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at him while Valerie snapped at him, "The fuck you doing?! This is serious business!"

"Annihilate her!" Kyla ordered, making Xavier quickly nod.

Charlotte glanced at Grizz who was holding back a smile while Miles stood on the side with Grizz. Miles was throwing tips to the three.

"Her weak spot is her sides!"

Charlotte's eyes slightly widen. That was where she was the most ticklish. Charlotte moved her right arm, her dominant arm, and yanked Valerie in front of her. Valerie yelped since she was easily yanked in front of Charlotte — since she was shorter and lighter than Charlotte.

Xavier, who was busy fake fighting, accidentally kicked Valerie in the leg, making her curse loudly.

Charlotte took this chance to grab Kyla with her free arm and push her into the other two. The three stumbled to the ground with shouts and screams.

Charlotte looked down at them with a blank look, "What the fuck was that?"

Xavier, who broke the fall for the two girls, stayed on the ground groaning, while Valerie and Kyla stood up.