Loneliness

Naina is in her room terribily as her husband Raj passed away in an accident today. In the morning, she had told him to go safely, but who would have known this would have happened. Life can be very unpredictable at times, it takes away your loved ones. She places her hand over his picture, and keeps it close to her heart. Her sister Preeti comes in, and is totally shaken about it as well. She goes over, and sits in front of her.

Preeti: Naina kuch toh bolo please, mein tumhe aise nahi dehk sakti hoon.

Naina: Muhjhe mera Raj waapas chaheye, tum day sakti ho mere liye.

Preeti: Dehko Naina Raj kabhi waapas laut kay nahi aayegha wo ja chuka hai iss duniya say.

Naina: Please Preeti I want to be by myself. You won't understand how I am feeling, because it's never happened to you.

Preeti becomes shocked, as Naina has never said this to her as she is still single, she is right in a way, but she also has lost her Jijaji. She runs out of the room, going towards her parents.

Preeti: Maa aur Papa Naina muhjse baat nahi karehe hai, she is in total shock.

Bela: Wo toh hoga na Preeti, Naina is totally lost without him, her whole life has gone, and she is only 21.

Anand: Yeh nahi hona chaheye tha, par afsos yeh hogaya hai. Patani bagwaan kya chate hai? We just want Naina to be happy again, but it's going to take a long time.

A few days later...

Bela: Naina darwaza kholo, tum nay kuch bhi nahi khaaya hai, I'm getting very worried about you.

Anand: Naina beta dehko maa nay tumhara favourite khaana banaya hai.

Naina gets up and opens the door, they both come inside, and she sits down on the rocking chair just staring outside. Her parents are devastated just seeing her look like this. Her mom starts to feed her, but her eyes are emotionless.

Anand: Naina for how long will you live like this?

Naina: I don't know dad it's really hard. I just can't move on.

Bela: Why don't you take up a new job, maybe that will distract you?

Naina: Shayad par mera maan nahi hai

Anand: Whenever your ready you can tell us, and we will always support you.

Naina hugs her parents and starts crying over Raj's death. Her mom rubs her back, she also wants to cry but she has to remain strong for her.

Bela: Calm down dear, too much crying will hurt you even more, and we don't want to see you like this. We both really love you a lot.

Naina: I love you both as well, I just need time to move forward in my life.

Anand: You can take all the time you want, there is no rush Naina.

Naina: Thank you for understanding.

Bela: That's what we are here for, you can go to sleep now.

Her parents leave the room, Naina is trying to sleep, but the thought of the accident just won't leave her mind. She stands up and looks at the moon silently.

Naina: Aap nay itni jaldi muhjhe widwa bana diya hai, kabhi socha nahi tha yeh sab hoga mere saat. I really need to move on now or else I'll be very behind, and I don't want that to happen. Maa sahi bolrahe hai, I should take up a job.

It is the next morning, to everyone's surprise Naina comes down, and sits next to Preeti to have breakfast. They both hug one another and Naina begins to smile.

Preeti: Naina tu finally hamere saat nashta karehe hai?

Naina: Kyun na karoon I don't want to upset my family anymore? Maa aur Papa maine bahaut socha hai kaam kay baare mein, aur mein karoongi for myself so that I become independant..

Bela: I knew you would do it, ab you should take some fresh air, you really need it, Preeti will take you.

Preena: Jee Maa hum dono jayenghe ek saat

Anand: That's like my good girls.

Naina becomes nervous stepping out of the house, and Preeti tells her that she won't leave her at all, she becomes relaxed about it, and they enter a park. She does not notice a man with his friends are coming towards her, they both bump into each other, and he catches her in his arms.

Sameer: Tum apne ankhe khol sakti ho?

She opens her eyes, and they share an eyelock until she puts herself up again. Preeti holds her hand, to make her feel calm again.

Preeti: Naina tum teek hona?

Naina: Nahi Preeti muhjhe kissi ki yaad aarahe hai, par koi baat nahi. Anyways thank you for saving me.

Sameer: Your most welcome.

Sameer, Munna and Pandit carry on walking when they start talking about her. Sameer finds her mysterious, but he likes her personality.

Pandit: Naina bahaut khoobsurat hai.

Sameer: Par muhjhe kyun lagta hai as if she is hiding something?