The Morning After

It is the next morning, Naina looks up at the time and it is 6am. She looks to the right side, and sees Sameer sleeping like a baby. She slowly gets out of the bed not disturbing him, and gets a new sari out. She does her bussiness, and comes out brushing her hair. Naina opens the curtains which makes Sameer wide awake, he sits up straight in bed.

Naina: Good morning Sameer

Sameer: Good morning Naina, tum bahaut jaldi utgayi ho?

Naina: Mein toh hamesha jaldi uthi hoon. I'll go and take your clothes out.

She goes towards his wardrobe, and Sameer goes behind her just looking at her cuteness. He tells her that whatever she likes he will wear it without any hesitation. He goes to have a shower, whilst Naina goes into the kitchen. A servant called Ramu is going to tell her where everything is, she thanks him.

Naina: Atcha Ramu sab log kya kaate hai nashte mein aur mein kya banow meete mein?

Ramu: They all like gajar ka halwa, and we will make the breakfast together.

Ramu and Naina cook everything together, and they already have a great bond, by that time everyone wakes up, and the breakfast is placed on the table.

Vishaka: Naina tum bhi baito na hamere saat?

Naina: Nahi mummyji mein aap logo kay baad khaaloongi.

Bobby: Naina tum hamere saat nashta karoghi?

Naina sits down next to Sameer, once they open all the domes of the dishes there are a variety of items from different cusines, they are all in shock that Naina made all of this for them.

Naina: Aur haa maine Gajar ka Halwa bhi banaya hai, if this isn't enough I'll go and make something else.

Sameer: Naina nahi yeh bahaut hai hamere liye.

Naina: Mein toh mazaak karehe thi Sameer.

All of them have breakfast together, and they love the halwa which Naina has made for them. Mom and Dad give her some money as a token of thier blessings. She takes it, and places it in front of god, and starts praying.

Naina: Bagwaanji aap nay itna atcha parrivar diya hai mere liye, wo log muhjse bahaut pyaar karte hai, aur mein lucky hoon that I met Sameer that day, he loves me a lot, but once I get to know him properly then it will fit in place. Even though he hasn't told me I can just tell by his eyes. Ab yeh meri nayi zindagi aur nayi shuruwat hai, please be good to me, and I promise when I do fall in love I will pamper Sameer a lot. Atcha mein chalti hoon bye.

She turns around and Sameer is standing there smirking at her. He has heard everything what Naina was praying for. He goes closer to her, and she feels nervous of his proxmity. He whispers in her ear.

Sameer: Maine sab kuch sunliya jo tumne mangatha wo jaldi poori ho jayghe. Haa mein tumse bahaut pyaar karta hoon, tab say jab maine tumhe dehka tha. Ab mein tumhara dost nahi bansakta hoon, mein tumhara pati hoon.

Sameer kisses her on the cheek, he leaves from there, and she begins to blush bright red as she has never experienced this feeling before. She is starting to like Sameer a lot now as he is very adorable, and acts like a child in front of her.

Naina: Sameer bilkul paagal hai, Naina kaam par lag joa.

Naina goes upstairs into her room, and opens the suitcase where everything is.

Naina: Mere paas itne saare kapre hai, mein kya rakoongi. Saris hai, formals hai, casuals hai, pyjamas, nightsuits, dresses hai, make up hai and everything else. I don't know where to keep it all.

Sameer hears her, and goes towards her. He tells her that there is another wardrobe just for her in thier room, where she can keep everything, she hugs him tightly, and he wraps her arms around her.

Naina: Thank you so much, muhjhe laga I'll have to keep everything here.

Sameer: Aisa ho sakta hai ki meri biwi uske paas ek wardrobe na ho? Yeh hamara kamra hai, we can share everything.

Naina: Everything?

Sameer: Not everything but most of it.

Sameer helps Naina put her clothes into the wardrobe without asking anything. She sees that he cares about her a lot, and is very overwhelmed by that. If only she met him a long time ago, they would have come very far by now.

Sameer: Naina muhjhe tumhara number chaheye.

Naina: Mera phone charging par hai, you can take it.

Sameer takes Naina's phone number, and puts it as Jaan and he gives her a message, and puts his name on. Naina sits down on the bed, and is enjoying her second marriage a lot.

Sameer: Naina tum bahaut khush lagrahi ho ajj?

Naina: Atcha huwa maine tumse Shaddhi ki. You don't judge me for anything, or else other husbands would stoop to such a level though.

Sameer: Mein hoon sab say best pati