Mount Abu

It is the last outdoor shoot of where Naina finds out about Sameer's bet. She is going over her lines in the vanity van, and is trying to get into that zone. She comes out and goes to the location of where Randeep is getting his touch up done. He is very focused when it comes down to these scenes. Randeep sees her and tells her not to worry as it will improve her acting skills. They are now ready for the shot, and the scene starts.

Naina: I love you Sameer

He becomes very shocked hearing that and turns around wiping his tears. He confessed about his mother, and she just admitted that she loves him. He does not know what to do or say anymore as he really wants to say the truth to her. By then the rival boys come and salute Sameer as he has completed the bet.

Naina: What bet are you talking about?

Rival Gang: Naina your so innocent, you don't know what's been going on behind your back. Sameer placed a bet on you saying that you will say those words and he will break your heart then and there.

The rival gang leave from there, and she is shattered now hearing that from someone else. She asks him if there was one moment if he ever loved her, but he stays mute, and that's when Naina knows he has been playing with her feelings all this time. She stumbles back not imagining that this would ever happen to her. Sameer picks up the sweater and also runs away. Naina walks towards the edge and suddenly faints ending the final shot. She stands up and all the crew claps for her for this amazing scene.

Director: Well done Naina that was superb, your doing really well right now.

Naina: Thank you so much

She goes back into her vanity van and has some water listening to music. Kristina comes in asking her how the scene went. She tells her that the director loved it so much, that he does not want to edit the scene. She congratulates her and they both change into thier normal clothes. They both go back into thier rooms, and start doing thier packing. Naina has bought a lot of gifts for her husband and family. For one week she hasn't seen him, but they always call each other. They come downstairs with the luggage where the others are waiting.

Randeep: I'm going to miss Mount Abu so much, it was really fun spending time with you all.

Naina: Me too I'm going to cherish this forever now, Mount Abu is so beautiful.

They are now sat down on the plane and it has taken off. Since Naina is scared she holds on to Randeep. He tells her that they are up in the air now. She becomes relieved and says sorry for doing that.

Randeep: Don't be sorry Naina, we are all scared of something, by the way everyone is loving our chemistry onscreen.

Naina: I know I keep reading the comments on instagram, but they are like why are you not following each other? We don't need to follow each other when we are great friends in real life.

Randeep: That's so true, even if I do follow you our fans will become crazy over us.

They finally land in Mumbai where Sameer and Ashi are waiting for them. They all hug one another and she tells her that she looked after him when he was ill, and she tells her thank you for being there for him.

Sameer: By the way when are you two planning to get married?

Ashi: We haven't thought about that yet, and our parents don't know about us at all.

Naina: Come on both of you stop lying, the fans and media know about your relationship, that means your parents know as well.

Randeep: They do know, but the only problem is that Ashi's Mom does not like me, she wants Ashi to get married outside of the industry.

Sameer: That is a huge problem, what about your parents Randeep?

Randeep: My parents are fine with this relationship but whenever I'm in front of aunty I forget everything.

Sameer: Don't worry bro mein hoon na Sameer yaaro ki yaar, we will help you both in convincing aunty.

Naina: Let's go to Ashi's house right now

They all agree to go and arrive at her house. Ashi rings the doorbell and her Mom opens the door to see them all there. Ashi introduces Naina and Sameer as thier friends and they are allowed to come inside and they sit down. Her Mom sees that they are holding hands but this time she does not say anything

Naina: Namaste Aunty, we've come to discuss about Ashdeep relationship, and Sameer agrees that Randeep is perfect for Ashi

Sameer: We want to know why your not happy with relationship?

Mom: The thing is Randeep broke Ashi's heart and I can't trust him with my daughter, but now I've seen how happy she is, and who am I to snatch her love away from her.

Ashi and Randeep become surprised by this and they hug Mom tightly. Mom thanks Sameer and Naina for doing this and bringing her trust back on Randeep. They take her blessings and she is proud of them.

Randeep: Thank you so much you don't know what this means to us