The Surprise Proposal

2 Months Later

Sameer has told his family that he wants to get married to Naina as he loves her a lot. His family becomes really happy hearing the good news. But he also tells them that she is a widow and her husband passed away two months ago. He shows the photo of her to them all, and they really like her a lot.

Vishaka: Naina bahaut khoobsurat hai, koi baat nahi beta we just want your happiness, and nothing else matters.

Sameer: Thank you so much mom, your the best.

Deepika: Sameer bhayya ki shaddhi ho rahi hai.

Rohan: Abhi tak nahi huwi hai, we need to meet them first.

Bobby: I'll go and ring them up.

Anand and Bobby are best friends, he becomes delighted that there is a proposal for Naina, he tells them to come over in the evening, and Bobby tells the family that they are going over to meet them. Munna and Pandit get to know about this, and are really happy for him.

Munna: Kya baat hai bhai shaddhi and all, finally your not going to be an eligable batchelor?

Pandit: Thank god Naina came into your life.

In the Aggarwal house Anand tells Bela and Preeti that a proposal has come from his best friend's son Sameer. They become delighted hearing that. Naina is cooking the food whilst Preeti does not tell her about this, as she wants to keep it as a surprise. She will be meeting her new jijaji soon.

Bela: Tum dono jaldi say tayyar ho joa, kuch mehmaan anne wale hai.

Naina: Who is coming?

Anand: You will see very soon

Naina and Preeti go upstairs, she closes the door, and makes Naina wear a new suit. She becomes confused, but Preeti tells her that she needs to be smart and beautiful at the same time. She agrees to it not knowing what will happen later. Naina puts on some light make up, but she is wearing a white suit. After they have finished both of them come down. The doorbell is heard, and Anand opens it. He lets them come in, whilst Sameer is looking for Naina.

Preeti: Jijaji aap kis ko dhoond rahe ho?

Deepika: Naina bhabhi ko.

Preeti: Aur aap kaun ho?

Sameer: Yeh meri choti behen hai Deepika, aur mera bhai Rohan.

Preeti: It's so nice to meet you all, please sit down. Tum teeno ko kuch chaheye, actually Naina nay saara khaana banaya hai, toh aap ko baad mein mil jaygha.

Both of the families sit down, Naina covers her head, and gives tea to all of them. Once she sees Sameer here, her eyes go wide in shock.

Anand: Naina yeh mera best friend Bobby hai, Vishaka is his wife, then there is Sameer, Rohan and

Naina: Namaste

She takes thier blessings, and stands up again.  Anand tells her that this a proposal of marriage. She steps back in shock, and drops everything from the tray. She closes her eyes, and becomes frustrated.

Naina: App logo nay muhjhe kyun nahi bataya, mein ajnabi hoon aap kay liye, mere koi haq nahi hai kya, how can you do this to me, I'm a widow for god sake, aap logo ko nahi pata what I'm feeling like right now kyunki you have never lost your husband. I will fufill the responsibility of a wife, but I won't be able to love Sameer. Now it's up to you if you want to accept me or not? If you want, stay here or if not I will lock myself in my room, do you understand?

Preeti: We just wanted to keep it as a surprise for you Naina, please try to understand we want you to be happy in life.

Naina: I'm sorry I let my frustration out, but whatever I said is true. I don't want to hide this from you all that's it.

Sameer understands what Naina is going through the most as she is always in the office with him, and she shares her problems. He gives her a side hug to calm her down. Both of the families are stunned by this bonding.

Sameer: Naina I will never force you into anything, but I accept whatever you have said, it's going to take a very long time, but I'm always going to be there with you in every happiness and sadness. I don't mind if you love me or not it's a hard decision to even move on from your first love. It's not easy at all, you have pain within your smile, but I know your trying, and that's all I want from you.

Naina: Okay I will marry you.

Both of the families hug one another. Preeti, Rohan and Deepika are very happy for them even though she was angry about it. Deepika holds her duppatta, and she bends down to her height.

Naina: I'm sorry for shouting.

Deepika: It's okay bhabhi atleast you took out everything which was in your heart, and don't worry we will make sure you are comfortable.

Naina kisses her on the forehead, and they both hug one another. At such a small age Deepika is very mature, she is proud of her very much.